For Sale - Classics Stunticons and Aerialbots

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Olivus Prime, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Olivus Prime

Olivus Prime Space Ranger

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Up for sale here are my Classics Stunticon and Aerialbot sets.

Stunticons - £75 with shipping (See bottom bullet point for separate information)

• This set includes TFCC Breakdown (genuine, not the CHMS knock-off), Universe Drag Strip, and Dead End and Wildrider, respectively made from Arms Micron Rumble and Wildrider.
    • Dead End has a painted faceplate made from apoxie sculpt, a painted alt-mode stripe and additional paint apps on his chest, visor and lights. He still has the Decepticon emblem sticker on his car badge.
    • Wildrider has a new plastic nose painted to match the rest of his face, as well as additional paint on his tail lights. He still has the carbon fibre stickers on his car hood.
    • All are in great condition with nice joints, having barely been played with. All accessories, including Arms Microns, are included.
    • I still have the boxes for Breakdown and Drag Strip, so contact me if you are interested in having those too.
    • I am willing to split the set up, but be aware that prices will be less reasonable than that of the complete set.

Aerialbots - £35 with shipping

• This set includes the complete Universe/ROTF Aerialbot set - Silverbolt, Fireflight, Skydive, Air Raid and Air Razor (Slingshot).
    • All are in great condition with nice joints, though Air Razor's combiner connection is quite loose and Air Raid has his front landing gear assembled upside-down. All weapons and Energon chips are included.
    • Unless a substantial offer is made, I am not willing to split these up. Sorry!

Attached Files:

2. Olivus Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump

3. Olivus Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump

4. Olivus Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Final bump before eBay auction.

5. Olivus Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump, these are back up for offer until I get eBay pages for them set up, buy them for less now!