1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale 6 Piece Set

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Rumble02, May 2, 2009.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    PRICE CUT For Sale 6 Piece Set

FINAL PRICE CUT
    Greatings. Here is your chance to own the Obliticon Army. I am asking $300.00 for the whole set but prices are negotiable. I only take Money Orders do to not having good dealings with paypal. Dont trust it anymore. You can pm me, email me at mixer_02@hotmail.com, or pm for my number to make arrangements by phone. Take a look.
    All of these figures are custom made, A discription of each after the group photo.(shockwave not in group photo because im a dunderhead)
    [​IMG]
    Saint/Sinner, = My first bash, A triple changer with an Autobot, Decepticon, and Tank mode.
    Comes with sword and two blasters.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oblitcon Prime= A recent bash, Leader of the Obliticon Army. Transforms into a battle pod, combines with Skytread for extreme fire power
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sky Tread= My most recent Bash Obliticon Second in command, Alt mode equals sonic plane, Connects to Obliticon Prime just like wingsaber did on cyb prime. ALSO HAS A TANK MODE CHECK OUT RADICONS FOR THE PIC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Obliticonverse Shockwave= Made from the shell of warhammer tank.
    Features light up head.
    Obliticon Shockwave - Other Customs - TFW2005.COM
    Failsafe= The sole autobot of the group. He was once evil but learned the error of his ways and now tries to redeem himself. One tough little bugger.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hodgepodge= A DecepticonX of sorts. turns into half cycle, half track, vehicle. A small but monstrous creature if ever there was one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  2. Rumble02

News Credits:
    Price cut

3. Rumble02

News Credits:
    Final price cut added

4. Whalemusic360

Whalemusic360 Well-Known Member

Just saw this post. does this mean that i get all of them once you get the rest of the money?