For Fun! What is your craziest movie theory?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Galvatross, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sir Edmund Burton is insane. The Order of the Witwiccans is a product of his deranged imagination. Paintings of Transformers present at historical events are just fanciful paintings he's made. Cogman feeds Burton's madness because he's a jerk and thinks it's funny.

• Like Like x 21
  2. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He was right about the Staff though, and he had the roundtable. He also knew of Cybertron's arrival.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  3. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi Voyager Class

News Credits:
    Disclaimer: I made a separate thread for this but I'm moving it here since it's a crazy batshit theory that probably belongs here more than alone. If this thread came a few hours earlier I'd go here too!

In AOE, there were two KSI-made Transformers that showed themselves most of the time in their alt modes. These were an Aston Martin DBS (Aston Martin Decepticon - Transformers Wiki) and a McLaren MP4-12C (McLaren Decepticon - Transformers Wiki). 6 years have passed but the TFWiki page still list both as having no robot modes. I digress. They do, but it's neither what you or I would expect!
    Screenshot (296).png
    Here, Stinger (as a Pagani), the Aston, and the McLaren enter an alleyway. Stinger leads the other two to just in front of an arch to the entrance of a pair of tan coloured high rises.
    Screenshot (297).png
    Stinger then transforms just about right under the arch. The video I watched then cut to Bee and Hound on top of the high rises shooting down on Stinger and...
    Screenshot (298).png
    Two KSI Sentries! Where did the Aston Martin and the McLaren go to?

My theory is that those two Sentries ARE the McLaren and Aston Martin's robot forms. It's a dull conclusion, but the facts are all there. Where else would those two cars go to if NOT to transform and engage in enemy fire?

I also have an alternative presumption that perhaps, not saying it's true, Pagani paid more than Aston Martin and McLaren to feature their cars, so the former gets a "major role" as a Decepticon with scenes as a robot while the latter two only spend most of their time as cars and BRIEFLY appear as robots, but just as simple model reuses like Scrapper-Scrapmetal.

• Like Like x 6
  4. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Fallen wanted to specifically take out Earth's sun not only for the purpose of harvesting energon but to also destroy Unicron.

His brothers opposed this as this would include the destruction of Earth's life. Even Megatron during the forest fight in ROTF said this one line, "There's another source of energon hidden on this planet, the boy can lead us to it."

• Like Like x 10
  5. YeetSwag

YeetSwag Well-Known Member

Quintessa is full of shit

• Like Like x 5
  6. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave Softy Crime Lord

News Credits:
    My Criminal Empire (Note: No Crime Allowed)
    It's a fun idea, but I can't see how it would work logistically. Her parents died during the Chicago battle, which Sam survived. Plus, Izabella is part Peruvian (and neither Sam or Mikaela are). It is possible that she's the daughter of Mikaela and some guy we don't see. Although that's a bit depressing for Mikaela.

I actually remember a fair amount of wild fan theories surrounding Izabella before the movie came out. I think it was because she had a vague resemblance to Sari from Animated. And because people saw the actress who did motion-capture for Cogman on set in a mo-cap suit, during scenes that Izabella was absent from. I think the two had a similar height. It led a lot of people to assume she was a Transformer herself...some people even claimed she would be "The Creator".

I think this is a really fun theory. And there are definitely some fishy things in Burton's castle that back this theory up.

1. There would be no need to produce propaganda posters for Bumblebee in WW2 if his existence was kept a secret. Propaganda posters are used to influence the public. You wouldn't make posters for something that you don't want the public to know about.

2. Bumblebee didn't seem to remember Burton.

3. Burton has statues and paintings of the Transformers in their modern forms.

I sort of like the idea that what we see is partially true, but embellished or slightly incorrect. Like, maybe some Transformers did fight in WW2, but it wasn't Bumblebee or Hot Rod. Maybe Burton or whoever created that poster just used Bumblebee as a stand-in since he's famous. I like to think all the paintings and whatnot were just fakes for display, and that the real events may or may not be true.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

While I agree fully with your post, I also never found this aspect problematic, because if Bumblebee met Burton when the latter was a boy, the Autobot may not necessarily recognize him when he's an old man. Especially given it very well may have been a brief meeting.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Toad84

Toad84 Well-Known Member

Isabella Moner is part Peruvian but Izabella doesn't necessarily have to be.

And it could be Sam and Mikayla at some point between RotF and DotM did the dirty and Mikayla was pregnant and had her and raised her sans Sam(you know not wanting her daughter to be caught up in an alien war and all). Isabella Moner certainly has a resemblance to Megan Fox and the character has a similar personality to both Sam and Mikayla.

• Like Like x 1
  9. AutobotAvalanche

AutobotAvalanche Number One in Boogieland

News Credits:
    TLK is set in 2019 IIRC, assuming we have the other movies in their release years. If Mikaela got pregnant after ROTF Isabella would have been born around 2010 and she's definitely older than 9 in TLK.

10. xd Accrocate

xd Accrocate Tell Megatron, 'Let's tango'

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    The reason Optimus wasn;t on the Ark mission is not because he was leading the troops on Cybertron, it;s that Sentinel intentionally left him behind because Optimus is a murderous psychopath, and his craving for death may have sabotaged his( and Megatron;s plan). Think about it. Wouldn;t it be better to have Optimus on the Ark mission, and then take him out on the ship so the Autobots lose their leader? No, I think Sentinel knew that Optimus was dangerous and unpredictable and he could have put the fate of Cybertron in jeopardy because the man just could not stop killing.

11. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

Sentinel couldn't have killed the Autobot leader, since he was the leader.
    That's why Optimus wanted to give him the matrix, so Sentinel could resume his leadership of the Autobots.

Now a crazy theory.
    Michael Bay was killed by Megatron in the first movie, and the rest of the franchise was filmed by a decepticon pretender.

• Like Like x 10
  12. tfgato

tfgato Felinecon

The police car Decepticon in TLK is not Barricade but a Quintessa-brainwashed Prowl.

• Like Like x 6
  13. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

Between aoe and TLK Galvatton took the knight ship for himself. Used it to return to Cybertron meeting Quintessa. She rebuilt him back into his Megatron form having been his original creator. Doing so took the idea of transformium and how the humans used it and applied it to Cybertron itself hence it’s smaller but complete appearance. That is why Daytrader couldn’t find it, it was in his possession until the final act.

Sam and his family are alive but had to fake their deaths to go off the grid.

The future of the Bay series would’ve gone the beast machines route seeing as they are able to still reproduce as proved by the mini dinobots.

• Like Like x 5
  14. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The baby dinobots were created to show the race of Transformers have a future with organic alt modes, allowing them to reproduced asexually.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

I agree Galvatron likely took the Knightship to Cybertron.

However, I would actually prefer it if, rather than being made Megatron again via Quintessa, that Galvatron went to the Knights' Temenos and upgraded himself into Knight Megatron...because he was a member of the same group of Knights as Optimus Prime and, in fact, the last of the Knights (at least of the group or order of Knights Lockdown was hunting) that was not captured by Lockdown!

The thing is, while it's never been confirmed, there's actually some evidence to suggest Megatron was planned as being a member of that group of Knights, even before the Writers' Room and The Last Knight.

Megatron's design? Knight! There's promotional images with Megatron's battle masked face saying in Cybertron letters "Megatron...Knight!"

Also, during the production of TF 4 in 2013, an image was released by someone who had seen some props used in the movie. The image featured several melee weapons, and the person who posted it claimed one of them belonged to Megatron! These are the same weapon types that are seen in the room where Cade and Shane fight Lockdown's mercenaries and where Prime upgrades himself and says, "Recognize one of your Knights."

I don't dislike The Last Knight, but I do think there was plenty of lore created for a second trilogy before the Writers' Room that was ignored by the new writers and The Last Knight. For instance, in the behind-the-scenes material for the fourth film, it's revealed that the Knightship is NOT from Cybertron, but from another planet! Bay said in an interview that there would be things on the Knightship that would be expanded upon in other movies...again, this is well before the Writers' Room. And yet, we never see any of this in Transformers 5 at all!

The smaller size of Cybertron is another thing that I think can be easily explained...the outer layers were merely blown or ripped off during its warping and teleportation through the Space Bridge when the control pillar was destroyed.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Cliffjumper

Cliffjumper Least insane TF fan

News Credits:
    The TLK decepticons are all survivors from previous films.

Mohawk is dispensor from 07. He never appered again so what Happened there?

Dreadbots and onslaught are from dotm.

Nitro zeus actually is shockwave and he spliced himself with a bunch of broken ksi bot parts and is trying a new attitude.

Oh and the fallen,sentinel, Quintessa, and lockdown were all trying to kill unicron in one big group and their first step was to use megatron and start the war.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rumblestorm

News Credits:
    2007 took place in...2007.
    ROTF took place in 2009.
    DOTM takes place atleast in 2012/2013 given how long it would have taken Sam to graduate college.
    AoE therefore would take place 2017/2018
    TLK Who knows. I don't know why but I always thought it took place 3 years after AoE, so around 2020/2021 but I guess it could also easily have taken place a year after AoE. Edit: Dude, if this movie took place in 2020 then they totally predicted the year where Earth gets totally fucked :lol .
    Of course, one is a planet colliding with Earth and sucking the life out of it, and the other is an historic pandemic that shut down an entire world where stupid people are ruining it for everyone, but whatever, we all get screwed over either way.

Anywho, another theory I wanna add:

The baby dinobots are just minicons who scanned the dinobots for their altmodes. What we see in the movies are not their main robot forms.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Whomps

Whomps The World's Okayest User

News Credits:
    Unicron won in the Bay universe. They clearly set him up for the 6th movie, but seeing as how that's probably not gonna happen anymore due to it getting rebooted, I like to believe that that's the one universe where he succeeds in destroying everything

• Like Like x 9
  19. Rumblestorm

News Credits:
    Ok, here's a dumb one:

So, Quintessa. Human-like upper half with octopus-like lower half? Check. Can disguise herself as human? Check. Mind controls one of the main characters? Check. Creepy minions that live with her? Check. Lives in a cave-like chamber? Check. Is categorized as a sorcerer? Check. Wants to get her hands on a long mcguffin with crazy amounts of power? Check.

Everyone, Quintessa is Ursula the sea witch from the Little Mermaid. The people who made the movie were all Witwiccans and they were trying to warn us.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 11
  20. Tetratron

Tetratron AEColyte

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Quintessa is Unicron's ex-girlfriend. They had a bad breakup and that's why she wants to destroy him.

• Like Like x 7