FOC Easter Eggs

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Wars, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Wars

Wars I Ate The WHOLE Plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just for those of you who might be interested, One of Swords has posted an article telling us about all the Easter Egg jokes and references across the game, as well as how and where to find them. Some of them include the retrieval of Starscream's crown, Grimlock's butler outfit, and Soundwave disguised as a lamp-post.

They've also put in some jokes, like finding a room full of ammunition, which is something that wouldn't have happened in War for Cybertron. Not to mention you can also play Super Grimlock Quest 64.

Read the full article here;

The secret Easter eggs of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

FYI - Starscream is also capable of taking a nap. After you've assassinated the first two generic Decepticons in lower decks of the tower, walk back to the upper level, walk around the circular 'door' in the middle of the room and you'll find a bed, which you can take a nap on.

"When I'm in charge, naps will become law..." - Starscream

Happy Hunting everyone!

2. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I think a lot of us have known about these for awhile now. I think I've seen about all of them already in game. But maybe others have not if so, they will probably be interested by this.

3. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    I love all these Easter Eggs. Gotta love this video game.