Flying the Friendly Skies...Assorted Aerial Adventures

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Hype1, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Hype1

Hype1 D Witwicky biographer

Been having sooo much fun creating scenes with flyers that I've decided to start a thread just for that...photocomics featuring ONLY characters in flight!

That doesn't just mean planes, copters, shuttles, etc. If your imagination says any given bot can fly, then let them do so here. I did two that I posted in Pol's Running Battle thread but I plan on doing LOTS of them and don't wanna hog it up since it is meant to be for any/everyone to posts quick battle-type scenes.

Sooo, without further ado...here are the first two entrants to Flying the Friendly Skies!

Night Skies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Justice?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You may have already seen these in Runnng Battle, but again, I don't wanna hog up Pol's thread. If you've got in-flight scenes in mind or already produced, come and share them here!

Look for another from me in a day or two!

2. tfmad2010

tfmad2010 Oh Hai Internet!

News Credits:
    intersesting =)

3. Mr knightmare

Mr knightmare Banned

News Credits:
    Dude, awesome!

4. Master_Maximus

Master_Maximus Unicron's Headmaster

That is some beautiful photoshopping!

5. Andersonh1

Andersonh1 Man, I've been here a LONG time Veteran

Ebay:
    So you've got a common thread in mind here, where anyone can contribute flying scenes? That sounds like a fun idea. I'll have to see what I can come up with for a contribution.

Great scenes, by the way. :thumb 

6. TCracker

TCracker R.I.P., 5/2019 Veteran

News Credits:
    awesome, I might bite........soon....I hope...

7. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

... Some amazing shots and scenery o_O 

And quite a brave idea to go with.

8. Hype1

Thanks TFM, hope you drop some flight scenes here sometime

Dude, THANKS, lol

I do my best, lol...most of the time, but I am far from immune to posting panels that I KNOW I need to go back to the 'shopping board, lmbo

Thanks Shane! PLEASE, drop some flight scenes when you get a chance...you can even recycle some of your older work cause it's all awesome. And encourage others to post their flight scenes too. I am really having fun with working flight scenes because you have to consider more perspectives/points of view when there is no solid ground beneath your subject.

I have 3 others that I am working right now, but I didn't wanna hijack Running Battle so I started this thread...and it seems like flight scenes are something the us addicts here have been deprived of so let's all get high on our own supply, LMBO!

Soon is not soon enough TC, how about soonerest?

Thanks Fez, bring those ninjas over and give us some Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon aerial fight scenes!

9. Fez Findie

Well, its a nice idea, but the problem is that there's a good chance that we ain't actually seein'em around ^^; You know, bein' ninjas. And been practicin ambushing someone in the middle of a baseball field among other things.

10. Hype1

ROFL, true true...maybe a sky fight with them would be like the fights on Dragonball Z, where they are moving so "fast" that all you can see is the impact waves from the blows/blocks/collisions! Wait, lemme write that idea down for future use, lol

11. Fez Findie

YEah, except maybe it'd be based more around them usin' whatever they can hang on to in the skies (or have stuff like ninja kites and such XD ) to make it seem more choreographed than just savin' the trouble for the animators XD

That could be creative, but here I am shovin' such a big-ass work for ya with such an idea... though on the other hand, you weren't goin' the easy path anyways XD

12. Master_Maximus

I am gonna bite. I'd been playing around with a few for a while, I think I'm ready to show one.

I call this one "Whoops!"

[​IMG]

13. tfmad2010

News Credits:
    I might just wondering, can you upload straight from folders on your computer or do you have to post it on some like imageshack

14. Master_Maximus

I've seen where some load directly from their compter and save it to the site, but using a hosting site like imageshack or photobucket is usually better quality and also means there's a copy online should something happen to your computer and the site your work isn't lost.

Personally, I'd recommend photobucket. Unless you're gonna be saving a huge amount of photos there the free account should work. I've had an account about 4 years, and have only used about 5% of my storage.

15. tfmad2010

News Credits:
    thanks. can you make photobucket private

16. Master_Maximus

You can set individual folders to private. You can see them but others would only be able to see the photos you put out in public using the IMG tag like how I posted my entry above.

Kind of cool cause you can have some folders for you eyes only and if you want you can use others to share vacation pics or something like that. If you want to keep a folder private but want a friend, or only a few people to have access to it you can set a friend password, again can be a different password for each folder.

17. tfmad2010

News Credits:
    that is cool =) thanks for the help

18. Hype1

LMBO, that's a pretty big WHOOPS he made there, lol...well, if it isn't humans or some cosmic calamity, I guess giant transforming robots could be the cause of the end of the earth, rofl

Thanks for adding to the collective MM!

TF, photobucket is pretty cool and like MM said, you have a fairly decent amount of control over who can see what in your albums...plus it uploads REALLY fast

19. Noise Maker

Noise Maker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is really cool. Awesome battle, Hype1, and very funny pic, Master Maximus.

TFmad, photobucket is great. Only image hosting I hosting I use.

20. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

So anyone can post in this thread with scenes of characters flying in the skies? Neat. I may have to use this thread to practice doing scenes of characters flying around.