Florida Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Drake, Jan 3, 2003.

1. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Nothing new spotted, but here are some discount store sightings in case anybody is still looking for cheap DotM or Generations:

Ross in Oviedo
    across from the Oviedo Mall has 1 DotM Leader Class Bumblebee reduced to $22.99 instead of their usual $24.99.

TJ Maxx in the same plaza has a Leader Class Sentinel Prime for $25, the Generations deluxe Optimus/Tank Megatron 2-packs marked down to $10 and several DotM deluxes marked at $5.

2. lenimusprime

lenimusprime Well-Known Member

so i missed out on tc at my toys r us and they are saying its an x item and will not come in at all. oh well hope i can find one some day

3. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    They told me that at the St Pete TRU when I did the store to store. That they were not getting any they know of. And they had never even put up a UPC on the shelf.

4. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    All Walgreens in my area have marked down DOTM Deluxes and PRIME Deluxes to $5.49!!!

Happy hunting. I have already picked several figures up today.

5. Papi Prime

Papi Prime I Am The Danger

To who it might help here are some sightings in Miami more specifically around the Hialeah/Doral area. The TRU at 1645 NORTHWEST 107TH AV MIAMI FL 33172 P: (305)593-1517 near the Doral area is closed for remodeling. Meanwhile in Hialeah there's a TRU in 500 WEST 49TH STREET HIALEAH FL 33012 P: (305)557-6704
    there I found new/old kreo sets, kreon micro-changers (the codes which peaugh posted are useful), all of the FOC figures and some past generations such as wheeljack,skyshadow,warpath,junkheap and kup. NO SIGHT OF Masterpiece TC! Also as far as TMNT classics they had only 3 figures all together leo,raphael and donny NO mikey which is the one I'm missing.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Furthermore, at Target near Hialeah 1750 W 37th St Hialeah, FL, 33012 (305) 507-0014 they had all FOC figures, some prime voyagers such as 1 bulkhead, 2 starscreams, 2 megatrons. NO classic TMNT they only sell new TMNT.<br>
    [​IMG]

6. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    Walmart 275 in Tampa has Knockout Cyberverse Legion and Ironhide and Ultra Magnus Commander figures.

Bulkhead Voyager and a ton of the newer wave Botshots.

7. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Universal had the U. Studios exclusive deluxe Bee and Prime and Voyager Prime and Megs. No sign of Evac. This was in the store that Terminator dumps you in when it exits.

8. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    I picked up Evac a few months ago on ebay. Great figure. I am sure they get them in and someone grabs them all.

9. InfernoX

InfernoX Decepticon

News Credits:
    Stopped by my local Family Dollar in Middleburg (Jax) and they had several Dark of the Moon deluxes for $5.

10. coldblooded

coldblooded Autobot

Well missed out once more! FL mall toyrus got four TC'S in today and they just keep giving me the run around. I've called four times and have got a different answer every time and they still show two on the floor! The first call the guy told if they were in he would of got one so there not here! Then the last he said they sold out in the am needless to say I'm the one who told him they were on the truck!!! SMH

11. Omnus

Omnus needs more time TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had a truly unexpected sighting today. The Super Target on Hillsboro Blvd in Deerfield Beach had a Voyager Dreadwing. I say 'had' because I snapped that one up as soon as I saw it.

My reaction upon seeing the Prime Voyagers was 'I wonder how many Optimus Primes I'll see this time'. I got to reading the names on the top-diagonal flap "Bulkhead, Megatron, Dreadwing," then came the double-take. Checking again, it wasn't a hallucination, at which point the snapping up occurred. There was an Optimus Prime behind him. Just the one, though.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  12. guilleheat

guilleheat New Member

im so tired of toys r us, its always the same, i know for a facet some employees dont put the figures in display and when their shift is over they buy them for themselves. About a month ago i got lucky, i asked about a certain set of 4 green figures ;)  because they were not on display, the guy told me he had them on the back and was going to buy them, but that he was going to give them to me anyways since he knew they were hard to get, and he would buy the ones from the next shipment.
    This was an isolated incident in the sense that almost all toys r us have one employee that hides figures from the public so they can buy them later. I have been to 4 toys r us in the central florida area, near orlando, and i have not been able to find TC :( 
    I have no problem with them buying figures they like, what i do believe is that companies need to do a better job with the distribution and manufacturing numbers of some figures.
    Ninja turtles classics are very hard to find
    masterpiece transformers are always hard to find
    i have not seen the new waves of marvel legends in any stores yet
    it took me about 3 months to find a walmart exclusive avengers hulk
    etc

13. Hippie Trooper

Hippie Trooper Bert the Stormtrooper Reivews

Just picked up an MP Thundercracker at St Pete TRU on Tyrone. There's one more left on the shelves!
    Later

14. Grapple35

Grapple35 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    MP TC in Boca Raton

Hey Guys,

As of 2:15pm today there were 3 MP Thundercracker's at the TRU in Boca on 441 and Glades.

15. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    on my way to check it out!!!! :D 

16. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    I just want Optimus Prime MP-10 to show up.

17. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There were 4 Masterpiece Thundercrackers at 2:55pm today at the Toys R Us in Kendall at the intersection of Southwest 88 Street, Kendall Drive, and 117 Avenue. There was also 1 Deluxe Kup at the Target adjacent to the Dadeland Mall.

18. coldblooded

coldblooded Autobot

Finally!!!!! Just picked up two mp thundercracker from the sanford toyrus! Wow i was starting to think i wasn't going to get him. Smh now i can give my phone a break for atleast a month till mp-10. Lol

19. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    the one on Tyrone was out :(  gonna try the ones in Brandon, Wesley Chapel, and the one on Dale Mabry tomorrow

20. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    Dale Mabry closed several years ago. Really sucks as I used to walk there often from where I live.