Florida Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Drake, Jan 3, 2003.

1. fraenhawk

fraenhawk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There were 5 HA Leadfoot at Orange City Target on the clearance shelf last night. Japan store at Epcot yesterday had individual BotShots, Autobot 3 packs, and the launchers as well as wave 1 of PRID and a bunch of older DOTM and a bunch of Generations Kups. All ridiculously overpriced as well. That was my first time in the Japan store, I was hoping for Japanese imports, not stuff I could go to WM and find.

Deltona WM this morning had Cyberverse legion BB, Vehicon, and Cliffjumpers and the Autobot 3 pack of BotShots. Tempted by the Vehicon and picked up one of the 3 packs just to see what they're all about. They're bigger than I expected (I know... that's what she said).

2. Guneagle01

Guneagle01 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just got back from the Target on 41 in Bradenton, they had 1 Wheeljack, 2 Cliffjumpers, and a bunch of Bumblebees

3. Lo Streat

Lo Streat Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Tyrone TRU has PRID megatron I put him behind the OP for anyone who wants him

4. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, I sprained my back pretty badly yesterday, catching my girlfriend when she fell off a ladder. No hunting, or much of anything else besides laying on a heat pad, for the next two weeks. If anybody in the Orlando/Sanford/Kissimmee area finds an extra PRID Ratchet, can you hook my crippled self up? O:) 

5. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Will do. I picked up Ratchet for myself this past week. He was the only one at that store, but I'll grab the next one I see for you. Hope your back gets better quick. That's what you get for being a hero.

6. Lo Streat

Ebay:
    Tyrone target has one megs picked up the last arcee no thing else but bbs cliffjumper and wheeljack

7. theflowersbill

theflowersbill Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Winter Haven Wal-mart, Big K-mart by Legoland, Lake Wales Wal-mart, and Lakeland K-mart all had the usual prime figures.
    - I found one Cyberverse Arcee at Bartow Wal-mart
    - Mulberry Wal-mart had Cyberverse Commander Megs x1 and Starscream x 1 when I left
    - Lakeland Wal-mart had 1 Soundwave and the usual

8. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    There were a few Ratchets , Arcees and Soundwave there.

Guess someone else got to them first.

9. Lo Streat

Ebay:
    Sucks i was looking for Ratchet but settled for Arcee and the Tyrone Wally World has One BB And Two or three OPs

10. NothingHead

News Credits:
    Lol, thanks LP! Yeah, I already had a minor injury beforehand, so I'm pretty much out of commission for the foreseeable future. Anybody have any tips on how to deal with a back sprain?

11. It Is Him

It Is Him Well-Known Member

Make sure to lift a lot of heavy things from your back and twist around a bunch :) 

No, but seriously, when I slipped and fell down a staircase a few years ago, I used a heating pad, which may or may not have helped. It's worth a shot.

12. g1_fanatic

g1_fanatic Well-Known Member

I would suggest wearing a back brace to keep the back warm. Warmth tends to help the healing process speed up. You can get one fairly cheap at Walmart and they also have the magnetic back brace kind like under $20. Also, you can try using those sticky heating pads like what Shaq endorses. Lastly, to keep the back strong, I'd suggest doing ab exercises once you are fully heeled.

13. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    In case you missed the last Joe meet another one may be coming your way next month by popular demand!!! Do not worry Transformers will be represented by myself in abundance!

SirT Meet Florida 2012 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe

So far we have Havok , SirT and myself confirmed.

JOIN IN NOW!!!

I promise not to leave early at the next one!

14. JBStuka

JBStuka Well-Known Member

My wife is going through MAJOR back problems right now also. The Chiropractor told her to be sure to soak in the tub with really hot water with a LOT of Epson Salt. That really helps the muscles to relax and take down the inflammation from the stress on the muscles.

15. NothingHead

News Credits:
    Thanks, guys. Caught a ride out with my girl to pick up a back-brace and some Epson salt, and found a couple HA Leadfoots on $20 clearance. PM me for the location!

Also, I found a couple PRID Soundwaves while out in the sticks (Punta Gorda) visiting my family last week. I'll confess I tried eBaying them first, but that didn't work out. I am full of contrition! I should have offered them to you guys first, but I'm trying to raise money for my next art show..

They're up for grabs now if you want to do C&S or arrange a pick-up. I'm also looking for trades; obviously I'd like to get a PRID Ratchet (and/or Arcee), but I'd like to snag some loose CHUG figures, or maybe even some loose Marvel Legends. I'll even throw in a (loose) Legends Cosmos if it gets the dog to bark, so to speak..

16. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    That sucks. Do not go to a chiropractor!!!! Trust me first time I hurt my back i was 16 and from the age of 24-31 I hurt my back 6 times, and that 6th and last time I could'nt walk. I had to crawl from the bed to bathroom that was probably 10 feet away. It really scared me about how back injuries can cripple you for good.

The chiropractor made me feel better right away but it was only like 20% better and took 2 weeks to heal. It was worse than when I slipped a disc and had to go through a couple weeks of traction.

Ice packs are better than heat, heat gives you a false feeling, heat inflames the muscle.

TO THOSE WHO ADVISED FOR CHIROPRACTOR: not trying to be rude to you just giving my experience. I could'nt get improvement as a whole until I quite seeing those not doctor chiropractors.

Sightings wise: I found a 40dollar ultimate prime at the walmart in haines city

17. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Haven't been able to find ratchet and arcee anywhere. But miraculously I found every new Monster High doll for my daughters in the past two weeks. If you guys thought hunting transformers was tough, girls from every age, kids to adults buy these friggen dolls. Its insane, there is a line of women to open the new cases every time I show up, and it doesn't help mattel ships the most popular ones in super short shortpack runs. These things are stupid popular.

18. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    has anyone spotted Ratchet or Arcee in south florida yet??

19. jamspeed

jamspeed Follow me on Instagram _jamspeed_

Ebay:
    Found a HA Leadfoot at USF Target for 15$, so there might be a few of these guys out there. Still no Ratchet, Arcee on shelves yet.

20. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits: