Florida Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Drake, Jan 3, 2003.

1. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    My apologies for not knowing.

target on gandy and walmart on gandy in Tampa got their dotm stuff in.

2. therealjondoe

therealjondoe Well-Known Member

Kmart on pines has the captain America 3 pack.
    Any wave 2 sighted?

3. astrakhan

astrakhan Well-Known Member

The Target on Biscayne Boulevard and the Wal-Mart on 163 (? the street with the mall that branches off of Biscayne) had the usual Wave 1 stuff. I skipped the TRU because I was going to a job interview.

For those interested, they had some PCC Sledges and HFTD Terradives on clearance.

4. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hope the job interview went well!
    Went on a Tur du Lakeland today. Both Targets and TRU had the smaller Human Alliance figures, so I got the set of 4. TRU is wiped out, now. N. Lakeland WM had their Rodimus 3 pack, though I passed on it. Sears Essentials had a Generations Jazz and a ROTF Demolisher. Yes, a wave one voyager from two years ago. Still full price. No DOTM stuff there. Also, Blockbuster is not taking Blockbuster gift cards. This is not relevant to TF sightings, but it really honks me off that I got a $20 card I can't use.

5. astrakhan

Can you use it for online rentals?

6. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Super Walmart off East Colonial near Alafaya added a large new TF section in addition to their normal aisle and big endcap. There's now a large wall of stuff at the front of the toy dept (facing the cosmetics/pharmacy side). Amongst the newly added are both regular and basic Human Alliance toys, lots of Cyberverse, and of course many more deluxes. I didn't see a single Shockwave, but it's possible they had a couple hidden behind other Voyagers. I didn't look that carefully. I once again managed to walk away without grabbing Voyager Megatron. The Force is strong with me.

7. TFareCool

TFareCool TFW's Camera Guy

News Credits:
    Palatka WM has all of the wave 1 stuff. Only saw 2 small rows of basic HA's. They had plenty of Sentinels and even though he is shortpacked they had about 7 Shockwaves...
    Also a bunch of Crankcase's.

I'm excited for Crowbar, had no clue he was going to be a police car. I thought just a remold of crankcase. I really love police formers. Barricade, Crankcase and Crowbar Sound like an Amazing crew...

8. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

Why does that have to be so far away? :lol 

9. savage dragon

savage dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    got dlx roadbuster yesterday (amonst others) and i just noticed he has no hole on his sides for the chainsaw to mount as pictured. i haven't opened him yet so i'm wondering if the hole needs to be revealed or did they forget to mold it? if anyone has opened one please let me know if i should open mine or wait for a running change.

10. Sunstreaker

Sunstreaker Partyin Like it's 1984

Ebay:
    Apologies for the off-topic, but I thought I'd take advantage while we were all in seeker mode. Anyone happen to see Marvel Minimates TRU Wave 10? I need Blink and Holocaust!

My local Target has DOTM stock, but it's anemic. No Wave 2 Deluxes at all. Been eyeing the Cyberverse B-Bee playset. Love that Action Master vibe!

11. TFareCool

TFareCool TFW's Camera Guy

News Credits:
    I really wish I could send one to ya, but my parents don't allow me to buy/sell over the boards.
    See if any people who live near could get one.

12. astrakhan

The mechtech ports on the doors are blocked in car mode due to the way the folded-up robot sits against the doors.

13. JBStuka

JBStuka Well-Known Member

Exactly... his tech ports are unusable in car mode. However, you mentioned you have not opened him yet. I dug through about 8-10 of these guys at the store to find the best paint job. I noticed on MANY of them, that the paint on the sides seals up the transformation seams and joints. In fact I actually ran an exact-o blade across a few of my seams to break the paint seal before transforming him. Plus the tech port is located right in the middle of one of the 8's, so it's pretty well hidden.

And as an update on my Leader Sentinel Prime: I was able to adjust a few screws just a tad in the arms, and it seemed to help the floppy problem a little bit. Still not quite where I want it, but much better.

And Oh, I just fixed the shoulder problem on my Roadbuster!!! Woot!!! HAHA :) 

14. tholmes6

tholmes6 (Head) Master Stylist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man, my sentinel primes joints are so tight when i ajust his arms, they pop out of place!

15. Guneagle01

Guneagle01 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    have you tried any wal-marts, yet? I dont even bother with Target anymore since the ones around here rarely have anything. Thinking about going to check out wal-mart tomorrow

16. raindance

raindance Experimental

Well I found most of the stuff I wanted at the Mulberry WM. They had the Rodimus 3 packs, the smaller single Cyberverse stuff, DLX, and one each of Leader Bee and Sentinal Prime. I can't seem to find the Cyberverse Prime and Megs with Weapons Platforms anywhere. Anyone seen them? Pretty much all I've got left I want. Preordered DA-03 Optimus Prime with MechTech Trailer. Couldn't stand it. Who doesn't want a Prime with a damn trailer? :D 
    -joe-

17. zannus

zannus Well-Known Member

Any sightings in Broward for the Walmart 3 pack with Hot Rod?

18. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hey guys, visiting in July in LBV, any idea what I may find there by that time? I could shop for transformers in Florida but I don't wanna miss any deluxes or voyagers here in Ireland.

Thanks.

19. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Was just there this morning, and got a Shockwave and a Skyhammer. One Skyhammer left, no Shockwaves. I think I'm done for now.

20. astrakhan

I saw some at the 441 and Hillsboro Wal-Mart.

By July, we'll be on at least wave 3 of the main line. Botcon's in two weeks, so stuff we haven't even seen yet might be out later on in the summer.