Florida Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Drake, Jan 3, 2003.

1. JBStuka

JBStuka Well-Known Member

Winter Haven WM on Cypress Gardens is completely loaded out. They Have a huge display just past the registers on the right entrance. Full of Voyagers and Deluxes. Grabbed a Megatron and Roadbuster. Then I asked a girl in the toy department about Leaders. After a 15 minute wait, out came Sentinel Prime. Woot!!!!

I am sure they have a few more. She told me that there was still stock in the back that needed to be set up.

2. Ceric Neesh

Ceric Neesh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ocala, FL only has Wave 1 of everything, no Human Alliance Deluxes, only Basics. That is after calling or physically checking EVERY store that sells Transformers toys.

Also, Wal-Mart seems to have the best price. $9.99. TRU is second, with 10.99, and Target is third at 11.88.

3. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    At Walmart by 275 dale mabry. All they have left is Bumblebee and Voyager Optimus , Ironhide and Megatron. And a Crap ton of Deluxe Bumblebees and Ironhide!

Scored Roadbuster and Powerglide Only 2 decent looking figures I have found other then Sentinel Prime now.

4. goldent

goldent goldenprime

Ebay:
    I wasn't able to make it over to either store (Even though I did have some goodies from Mellow Mushroom). My bank account said "Wait till Friday and hope the ones you want are still out". :( 

5. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 "Ambitiose Sed Ineptum"

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Palatka WAlmart has all of the Wave 1 stuff, but NOT if the aisle with the othere stuff! It's in the first row, across from the HBC stuff....

Kmart on the other hand STILL hasn't re stocked anything..(surprise!) I actually laughed out loud in the toy aisle at that. When my wife asked what was so funny I told her " Here you have the release date for a whole pantsload of new Transformer Movie toys, and Kmart put out exactly NOTHING! And they wonder why no one shops at Kmart anymore..."

6. wgoodman

wgoodman Big Bot

SODO Target on Orange Ave has nothing. The little Walmart on S. Semoran has nothing new. They do have some proper ROTF figures still at full price if you need a Ravage or Mudflap :confused: .

7. MADMEX33

MADMEX33 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up, drove out there and got my self a few figures. There was a Sentinel Prime, passed on it for now.

8. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    I'm about done with Tampa and Brandon after today I think... we have some real fucked up distribution in our area.

K-Mart on Busch Blvd has NOTHING - no Transformers, no Captain America, all they bothered putting out was Green Lantern figures. I asked an employee about DOTM and all I got was a blank stare.

Target at the Brandon Towncenter Mall plaza had Wave 1 only and only 1 of each. I grabbed the only Starscream, Roadbuster, and Leader Sentinel Prime on the shelf. Only Wave 1 of Captain America also.

TRU at the same location has TONS of Wave 1... it honestly looked like nobody had bought a damn thing all day, and I was there at 8:30 pm. If you need any figure from Wave 1, including Crankcase who is supposedly recalled, this TRU has everything. Only Wave 1 of Captain America also.

Wal-Mart right next to the Brandon Towncenter (sorry, I don't know exact street locations) is completely full on DOTM Wave 1 - again, it looks like no one has touched the pegs all day, and this was at 9 pm. They hadn't bothered to put out the Captain America figures yet.

Wave 2 is supposed to hit the same time as Wave 1, yet all of these stores overloaded on Wave 1 to the point where who knows when they will clear enough room. They did the same thing with Captain America. I'm not sure why stores in the Tampa area can't get it right repeatedly.

Also, if you are a Marvel Universe fan, these stores were stocked full of the revision cases... no Wave 13 figures in sight. No DC Universe Classics at all except TRU has the two packs with the He-Man figures and Wal-Mart has 5 Hourmans.

The only high point of the day was checking out the Disney Store in the Brandon Towncenter Mall and grabbing Marvel Select Deadpool and Juggernaut. I'm glad I anticipated our stores being junk and already have DOTM Wave 2 at BBTS - though I was hoping I could have found them a bit cheaper at retail.

9. jetrex

jetrex Transform and Roll Out!

Ebay:
    I just picked up 3 DOTM Shockwave, 1 Skyhammer Voyager, and the only Sideswipe deluxe they had at the WalMart on Hwy 50 near Alafaya. I got them cause I didnt want any scalpers taking them. Went through the aisle, 6 opened boxes(yes opened) lol, and and end cap where I found them. I gonna keep one of each the other 2 Shockwaves can go to a new home. So who wants them?

LMK,

Thanks Ed.

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  10. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Anyone who see's the RTS Wave 1 in their area. (Jazz and Tracks, specifically.) Give me a head's up. (Not so I can buy it off you, but so I can see how close it is to me, so I can take a drive one day. Just to clarify... XD)
    Any spottings of Terradive/Tomahawk/Animated Rodimus and Arcee would also be greatly appreciated.

11. goldent

goldent goldenprime

Ebay:
    I do, but I can't pay for ago leave till Friday. Can you hold one?

12. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    BTW, if you are a Marvel Universe fan, and you are in Tampa and want a Giant Size X-Men pack, PM me... I have a lead on a store that has some and I don't want to leave it out in the open here due to scalpers.

13. jetrex

jetrex Transform and Roll Out!

Ebay:
    You got it. I'll hold it for you. One left.

14. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those figures are long gone and no longer being stocked.

15. YipNipples

YipNipples Is it cold in here?

Brandon Town Center Target, as has been stated, has only wave 1 out. When I got there at 3 yesterday they had more than one each though. Picked up a Crankcase.

Wesley Chapel TRU had a TON of wave 1.

What wave are the Cyberverse Prime and Megs playsets in?

16. astrakhan

astrakhan Well-Known Member

Wave 2, but they seem to be shipping alongside Wave 1. I've seen them at a few TRUs.

17. JBStuka

JBStuka Well-Known Member

Unicron, I have an unopened Terradive sitting on a shelf in my closet. It's all yours if you want it. Just send me a PM.

18. lethal injection

lethal injection Well-Known Member

Put me down for a Shockwave! Have $$ and can pay right now! PM to meetup!
    Thanks!!!
    Jason

19. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    No longer being stocked maybe, but a man can hope for leftovers, can't he? :cry 

20. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

If anyone finds an extra WM Comettor/Optimus 2-pack here in the Orlando/Ocoee/Winter Garden area, please let me know.

Would also appreciate knowing the location of a DOTM Shockwave, too. :D