Florida Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Drake, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Sarrow

Sarrow Well-Known Member

2. Omnus

Omnus needs more time TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For anyone who read my last post, disregard the request. I bit the bullet on a higher-priced on-line option.

No sightings to report since my wrist conditions haven't given me the opportunity to get out and check around.

Jarrod, you might want to post that pic in the news thread where you added in your sighting. That might get that thread put up as an aggregated front page news post.

Nobody knows right now. It depends upon your opinion on which, if any, TF lines will be at retail alongside the DotM stuff. There's a thread in the News and Rumors section right now that hasn't made the front-page yet (don't know why) noting that there is already DotM stuff popping up in certain places. By July, DotM should be fully-saturating stores. What else may be alongside it is anybody's guess. Right now, I'm rather pessimistic (pain is telling me to stop typing and not elaborate further).

3. Specialton

Specialton Member

there was a wreck-gar and a tracks at the oviedo target yesterday afternoon

4. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got Movie Preview Prime at the Lakeland TRU this morning- 4 or 5 left.

5. savage dragon

savage dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    as sarrow said, minicons, not legends. sorry.

6. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

W. Colonial Wal-Mart only had one Cyberverse legends left from Yesterday when Jarrod found them. It was Bumblebee, so I left it. Goodness knows I don't need/want another Bumblebee.
    [​IMG]

However, they also had the huge DOTM preview display with half DOTM Preview Optimus Primes and half Wave 2-5 Generations. Awesome find for those of you who haven't been able to find them all. They had just about everyone from Waves 2-5 (Red Alert, Blurr, Dirge, WFC Megatron, WFC Soundwave, Thunderwing, WFC Cliffjumper, Skullgrin, Darkmount, etc...) Some were hiding, but they're there.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. MADMEX33

MADMEX33 Well-Known Member

Auburndale Wal-mart has battle-ops BB for $30

8. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hye man all the way from Ireland here and visiting Orlando Florida in July, is that the walmart near lake buena vista hotel resort and spa?

9. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, that Wal-mart is about 45 minutes away, closer to the University of Central Florida than anything else. On the way there are several Toys 'R' Us, Targets, and Walmarts that will likely have the same and more. There's quite a bit in the area right now; so far, we've spotted everything but the Grapple/Lugnut case, Wheeljack, and Windcharger.

10. heltskelt

heltskelt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    That looks exactly like my local Walmart.

11. C16

C16 Space Nomad

News Credits:
    Aw man, Sea Attack Ravage and Tuner Mudflap? I've been looking EVERYWHERE for those.

12. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

News Credits:
    Incorrect actually. This is on West Colonial Drive, not East...maybe 20 mins from LBV if you know the right roads. Regardless its not the one Ironhide4 was talking about :) 

Roboticon...guess I now know who my closest competition is :) 

13. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah, my bad. Got confused. :D 

14. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

I'm sorry, but I honest to goodness laughed out loud at this.
    How any business such as Walmart still has two year old toys out on the shelves is beyond me. Same could go for Ravage, minus a year.

:lol  Don't worry, bro. I mostly stick to just the one Target over in Winter Garden Village. Only reason I was at that Walmart was because of your post from before. :thumbs2: 

15. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm gonna be there in LBV in Juky hopefully. Would a taxi get me there for much?

I can't get after wave two in generations here in Ireland and am desperate to pick up Blurr,Red Alert,Kup, Wheeljack,Scourge and Thundercracker.

Is the LBV Walmart a dry area for TFs?

Thank you for all the help guys.

16. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

News Credits:
    Well, there's 3 Walmarts all pretty close to the LBV area, two of which are maybe 10 mins from the Hotel, and the thirds just a bit more down 192. In general, I've found all three of those to have a better TF selection than the one on W. Colonial we're talking about. I think between those and the Target near by...and maybe the other Target not so near by you should have a pretty decent selections come July. Plus the FL Mall TRU is really easy to get to from LBV, and so is the new TRU by Millenia Mall.

When you get here, feel free to send me a PM. I've lived in the LBV area off and on for the past 10 years, and I work at Disney, so I'm pretty familiar with the area :) 

17. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks a million man, just hoping generations stuff will still be there once I get there cause they look aces and Ireland are not getting anything beyond megatron and darkmount wave so hopefully generations will be still there.

I'll send you a PM if I bring the laptop dude, thanks for the offer to send you one. Going to Orlando with my gf and she's upportive enough of my collection :) 

18. heltskelt

heltskelt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Met Grayman at Walmart on 836 and 87th and finally got Axor. Glad to put a face to a name and talk some tfs with a fellow collector. That Walmart is drowning in Blurrs and Skullgrins. Thanks again, Grayman!

19. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hope there's Blurrs there by July when I'm over , he's not here at all in Ireland and really want him .

20. savage dragon

savage dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    mine too. i asked an oil change employee if i could have it when they took it down, and he was nice enough to give me the transformers with autobot logo topper. wouldn't mind getting the prime and bee cutouts as well but i'm fine if i don't.