Florida Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Drake, Jan 3, 2003.

1. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    hey what'cha talkin about with the whole canadian and incident about a month ago.

2. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Chris Benoit.

3. goldent

goldent goldenprime

Ebay:
    Thanks. No disrespect to our friends up North though.

Anywho, now that the latest set has come out and the cooling off period has started again, when is the next set before...well...you know...BLACK FRIDAY?!!!!!!!

FYI-JRS Toy World is having a sale on dinged and dented items. They have a G1 Encore Starscream for $31 and a Encore Soundwave for $44. Here's the link to items.

http://www.jrstoyworld.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=118

4. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm thinking Ultimate BB will be someone's Black Friday special, so I'm holding off til then.

BTW...for those wondering what 'Black Friday' is, it' the Friday adter Thanksgiving, so called because it's the day that many retilers make enough money to pull themselves into the black. Or something like that.

-Tony!

5. goldent

goldent goldenprime

Ebay:
    Thanks for clarifying that dude. I should have said that to make sure those that didn't know think that it's either:

-The day we all die
    -An African American holiday
    -The saddest day in America because we're all full of turkey and drunk (Except for you high school and Junior High kids which it's bad for you....that's my public service announcement for the day)

:lol 

6. Galvatron Prime

Galvatron Prime The Real Galvatron Prime TFW2005 Supporter

Hey guys it's be awhile. Haven't seen too much in the way of TF lately. The TRU in Clearwater had some of the new Real Gear and that's about it. I think the one in Brandon had the Leader Class Brawl last time I was there too. Still haven't found the new BB or Arcee although I have seen some of the Voyager repaints at a few Wal-Marts.

7. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    Is anyone seeing the new titaniums anywhere and I don't mean the rid prime and starscream I mena fallen and either magnus or WW megs. I'm tired of wanting these damn things.

8. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

They have popped up sporadically at Targets. I picked up Fallen and Cheetor there, but it was the ONLY time I have ever seen them.

So, my reason for growing my terrorist lookin Beard (see pic) has come and gone and the Pirate party is over (See pic)

But I have grown fondly attached to my MujaHadeen/Pirate/Hilbilly beard, my wife hates it. I think it looks fuckin metal, since I am growin my hair long it fits nicely with my Pantera shirts. I also wear trucker hats, skullies, long shorts, and only own 10 pairs of Converse for shoes. I say fuck it, how often does life allow even anything close to the chance to cut loose? I am takin care of my daughter and going to the gym, its all I do. I am growin a big ass nappy metal beard and going to some mosh pits! :rock  :rock  :rock  :rock  :rock  :rock  :rock  :rock  :rock 

[​IMG]

ARRRRRRR FUCK IT

[​IMG]

9. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    hey Blue Miz all I got to say is stay away from the GoBots.

10. fraenhawk

fraenhawk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Daytona TRU has a bunch of Final Battle Jazz, Dreadwings, Payloads, 1 Longarm and 1 Arcee. Picked up an FB Jazz (and some diapers at the new BabiesRUs that they turned half the store into).

11. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    Everywhere I go, EIGOS! I need to find one of the BB 2 packs. There's supposed to be something like 3 or 4 different ones by the time the movie stuff's done. I need a 70's BB. I keep expecting to see newer Robot Heroes (non-Movie) and Animated stuff. Yes, I know they're months away still. It doesn't stop me from looking or being disappointed. Good to see you're alive GalvatronPrime.

12. goldent

goldent goldenprime

Ebay:
    So....you're really going for the buff-Rob Zombie-I-scare-the-kids-when-I'm-in-the-TF-aisle-look?! (LOL)

That's a good pirate shot of you. Now you can go into the Magic Kingdom, knock out the Jack Sparrow look-a-like, and infiltrate Disney.

That makes me think of a line from that Steve Martin/Rick Moranas flip "My Blue Heaven"...

"I'm witchu"
    "I'm witchu"
    "No. When I mean I'm witchu, I'm witchu"
    "I'm wit da FBI"
    "I'm one of you guys"

I love that flick.

13. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

O___o Why infiltrate Disney, when I can tell you all you'll ever need to know?

14. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know a guy who, for a time at least, was one of the Jack Sparrows at Disney. Dunno if he's still there or not. He came to our theatre for the opening of Dead Man's Chest in full costume, and we gave him passes to stick around for the weekend. He as so good, he got his picture in the paper, and apparently the fine folks at WDW Casting contacted him from there. He was quite good.

Oh, and EIGOS around here. Unless you need some TECH!

15. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yup. I worked for The Rat in high school and part of college. The "Disney magic" is very, very lost on me. :lol 

Fashion Square Target - plenty of G1 Jazz and Starscream on the end cap.

16. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

That's pretty interesting. All of the Jack Sparrow look-alikes were hand-picked and trained by Johnny Depp. So for him to get to skip all that, he must have been REALLY good.

Anyway, I stopped by the Walmart on Turkey Lake for some supplies and they seem to have gotten a bunch of Ultimate Bee's in.

17. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A question and a quick funny story for my fellow Floridians.

First the question, Is Rescue Ratchet hard to find in your areas, because I haven't seen a single one of him down here in the South Florida area?

Second the funny story, My girlfriend was at Target yesterday looking in the Transformer area for me (That's why I love her) and a kid with his mom came running in because the kid really wanted a Transformers toy. The mother grabs one and hands it to the kid. The kid throws it on the ground and proceeds to have such a yelling and crying fit that his mother took him out of the store. When my girlfriend told me this, I asked her if the Transformer that the kid threw on the floor was a TECH Transformer and she said, "Yes, how did you know." I feel bad for the poor kid. I hated TECH type toys when I was a kid and still hate them as an adult. And even if you like TECH, they are no substitute for a Deluxe or Voyager Transformer. I hope that the drought is over soon.

18. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you hate the TECH cellphone dagger, you have no soul.

Or you didn't put a real blade in it like I did. :lol 

19. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    tech toys suck ass

20. goldent

goldent goldenprime

Ebay:
    R. Ratchet-I see him more at WMs than any other store. Try there. And TECHS do suck!!!