Florida Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Drake, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The S. Lakeland Sam's Club apparently has the 3-pack in stock. I'll have mom and dad pick one up with their membership next time.

-Tony!

2. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe, maybe not. Live in fear tonight.
    :D 

Yay for already memorizing lines from the movie!

3. ams

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Optimus Prime and Bumblebee wallets at the Altamonte TRU.

4. goldent

goldent goldenprime

Ebay:
    You're trying to make a human TF aren't you?! Was that you I saw running out of TRU with a mannequin in one arm and a "Prime Time" t-shirt in another?! :lol 

5. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    Is it possible to get a little banner at the top of this thread with a Lincoln-esque statue of ams?

6. raindance

raindance Experimental

Four times for me now. God I love this movie. Tony I saw you Tuesday night. Would have said hi but you were talking to a customer from your place on high! I was with my wife and daughter. Wife remembered you from when we saw you in Walmart a while back. She says "hi!" Did I mention that I love this movie! Gonna see it again. Yeah. I'm pretty much caught up on the toys for now. Got my Leader Megatron the other day. Anybody have any details on the "Meantime" Real Gear watch? I can find nothing about him on the net. And when does Ultimate Bumblebee hit the shelves?
    -rain-

7. goldent

goldent goldenprime

Ebay:
    The watch is coming out in the fall. Think Sept./Oct. I saw it on Ebay somewhere for $11 total but I don't remember the seller off top.

You know, we should create a statue with a little bit of everyone on it, A golden tee, a one sock, etc...

8. ams

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think a "Florida fan feature" would be a lot of fun... maybe the 8-10 of us who post most frequently here each do a little FAQ with some basic info about us + favorite toy/line/episode/whatever. If someone wants to coordinate something like that, let me know and I'll talk to the bigwigs about it.

9. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nothing new in Oviedo or Waterford, as far as toys go. Does anybody know when the next waves of deluxes, like the new BB and Arcee, are hitting?

10. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    Our god is an awesome god.

I swear, every time I see ams post now, that song plays in my head.

11. ams

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol 
    Dude, you're killing me.

I help out with news and keep a ridiculous list of merchandise for the site. Last I checked, those weren't criteria for achieving omniscience. If anyone is the god of the FL sightings forum, it's Drake:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showpost.php?p=456503&postcount=1

But seriously, I've been thinking about this "Florida fan feature" thingy for a while today. I think we should do it. Look at the work Barry has done, what Tony has done, onesock the TFW 2005 celebrity, Blue Meanie's rockin' collection, Laser Op is a heavy contributor to discussions on the boards, etc... we've got a pretty cool team here (not meaning to exclude anybody, those were just a few folks off the top of my head). Who knows, we might start a trend.

If anybody else thinks this is a good idea and wants to run with it a bit, let me know.

12. Omegatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think that we should not only do this, but present it to FP as why Botcon should be in Florida next year. Let me get my pics up online before we do my profile. But, yeah, I've noticed we have a higher concentration of 'cool people,' and it's time for some da rest of da board to reccanize!

Oh, and Raindance- feel free to say 'hi' anytime.

ObSighting: One of my employees found a Lunchables Megatron today in a theatre, and gave it to me. There's also 2/3 of a BK Ratchet in our lost and found.

-Tony!

13. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Triple-F sounds like a plan to me. And I think it would be awesome for Botcon to be hosted here in FL. Preferably Orlando.

:lol 

That's news to me!

14. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    I don't know what it is but i'm game.

15. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Add one lemon to the statue on my behalf!

No sightings for me lately, but I've got thursday off and I've made it a point to check out some TF stuff after I run my 50 million errands. Also getting the Galvatron Spotlight, finally!

16. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    i love the idea guys as far as sightings goes im in frickin geriatricsota where everthing closes at 6 pm so we get crap last and dont have a single person that knows nething about TFS i hate it ooh btw guys in orlando check around for me and see if you can find a mp-05 and tell me the price i really want one with mp screamer comin oh and btw when it comes out who wants to have a TFW ROCKBAND PARTY im gettin the UROE of rock band so id like to get a party of us together when it comes out to party

17. Cujo

Cujo United States Air Force

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    every since the movie the stores have had nothing but brawls and jazz's left..... and soccer moms blocking the isles just throwong transformers in thier carts...... ugh but the fort myers TRU has the titanium 2 pack...... idk if i want to spend 29.99 just for megs though =/ being i already got prime (for $2 during the target mishap of 2006)

18. Omegatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think I'm buying the case from BBTs of the 3 Titaniums- no sense depending on local stores for discontinued lines.

And I'm pretty sure I'm getting a free TF DVD- Paramount likes it when you do lots of stuff for their movies, so I've put up all of their posters and things they've sent. Take a few pics tomorrow, send 'em in, and I get the DVD, plus Shrek the Turd. (heh- see what I did there?)

-Tony!

19. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm in, just let me know when you guys want to start.

20. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

Countryside K-Mart has wave 1 Robot Replicas, the new Gi Joe (former Sigma Six line) and 25th Anniversary Joes.