Florida Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Drake, Jan 3, 2003.

1. dharmacon

dharmacon More Than Meets The Isle

News Credits:
    The Walmart on Tampa Rd. in Oldsmar had a bunch of new WFC Netflix deluxe figures this morning, plus a restock on R.E.D. figures and G1 Blasters.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rated X

Rated X Well-Known Member

If anyone sees Thrust in any Target in south Florida, please post it up so we can know the stock is coming. There have already been runabout sightings, but no Thrust. My preorder got cancelled on some grimy BS. Can you believe the "delayed" email was actually a request to confirm if you still want to keep your order ? (In the fine print you had to scroll down hand hit confirm) When I went back and tried to order it was out of stock. Seriously Who the f**k does that ? If I preordered it, of course I still f**king want it !!! Why would I not want it just because delivery got delayed from the 15th untill the 22nd ? I know some smart ass gonna say read the whole e-mail but I aint never heard of having to prove I still want my preorder because its running late. If anyone had the same issue call Target customer service and complain and you will get a $10 gift card. But now I gotta find the damn figure in stores. She couldnt find one location in Florida that had Thrust in stock to have it shipped to me. I told her about the west coast sightings and she couldnt find any in stock in California either. After seeing the seeker set, leadfoot, and my friend saw Runabout a few days ago, Im confident Thrust will show up. But still, they did me dirty. Their preorder system sucks. If I still want my order, I shouldn't have to do s**t but wait.

3. Forcehunter

Forcehunter Well-Known Member

Walmart and Target just can't internet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. GuardianMonkey

GuardianMonkey Well-Known Member

Amazon does the same thing with some orders now, requiring you to "approve" the delay. I've gotten bit a few times with this and now religiously read my emails from retails. Perhaps that was the plan all along ...

East Colonial Target has the same ole stuff!

5. Boltz

Boltz Well-Known Member

There was this article where this boat lost a lot of containers I think and some of them is from hasbro so it might be that it's under the ocean with my medic and alliance pack or thrust was only made for the u.s. just to sell 3 copies

6. Miretsbs

Miretsbs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    if anyone sees a runabout out in the wild or can grab one for me in the tamiami area please lmk!

7. heltskelt

heltskelt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Kendall WM has Netflix wave 2 deluxes.

8. GuardianMonkey

oh wait! East Colonial Target restocked wave 1 of GIJoe Classified -- x2 Snakeyes, x1 Duke, x1 Scarlet, x1 Destro, x1 Roadblock. Is there anybody in here trying to collect this line?

9. WreckerImpactor

WreckerImpactor Well-Known Member

You didn't see them already? They came and went it looks like.

3401 N Miami Ave Miami FL 33127-3500 this Target shows 3 in stock

10. Miretsbs

Miretsbs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Danny thats a shame, that target is a bit of a drive for me sadly so I may just have to do my own hunting or try and buy one off the secondary market.

11. Rated X

Rated X Well-Known Member

Damn. I got my medic/ratchet pack a couple days ago. Dammit ! Why Thrust ? Would rather see R.E.D. or some Marvel crap become shark food...lol

12. WeVoCoN

WeVoCoN Well-Known Member

Yup. I’m up to date on those, but yes...I’ve had the experience of trying to secure the new Joes.

13. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

Thanks I grabbed the last bumblebee and an alita. Might grab that impactor later he looks amazing with those paint apps.

14. Missing Sunset

Missing Sunset i eat the figures lol

Has anyone spotted Wave 3 deluxes around south florida? I’ve seen one Fasttrack and that’s it. Been hoping to use my Target gift card.

15. Robert Avila

Robert Avila Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    Just grabbed Netflix soundwave at homestead/exit 5 Walmart. Two left
    No prime

16. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Just the elusive/exclusive Baroness left to get of the ones I want. Still have one Scarlett at my store.

17. GuardianMonkey

I lucked onto a Baroness, similarly to how I lucked onto a retro Rogue -- Target screwed me on preorders for both of those ladies but a co-worker (who loves toys but whose girlfriend won't let him buy any) has been actively hunting for me. The best part about this process (aside from getting me the figures I PREORDERED LEGITIMATELY IN THE FIRST PLACE) is seeing the excitement he gets from hunting. It really reminds me of the Good Ole Days, long before all the blood was drained from my body and this hobby became partly a chore.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kingragnork

Kingragnork Well-Known Member

That's awesome. I've literally never seen anyone besides roadblock in stores and I check 3-5 stores twice a week for months now. I just feel that the joe line is a dud because it is the least stocked of everything hasbro puts out that I've personally ever seen. It was easier to get the deluxe snake eyes from pulse...

• Like Like x 1
  19. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have the Sexy Destro and Cobra Island Roadblock; I love their look, but I can’t help but wonder if I want their OG-looking figures as well and I know I won’t make up my mind until they’re gone..

20. GuardianMonkey

I am certainly not all-in on Classified but I can't skip the big names. I loved the cartoon as the kid but never had those figures either, only getting into the 25th anniversary line. I've got a huge crate of the modern 3/4s line in a crate I need to offload some day.

But I will say, if I hadn't been able to get Baroness, I would never have started. After I got her, I found Cobra Commander and Gung-ho at Walgreens a few days later when I wasn't even looking. Duke and Destro were scores from Hasbro Pulse. I had to get two pimp daddy Destros because why not?

They are great figures but the availability remains bizarre and extremely frustrating.

• Like Like x 2