Florida Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Drake, Jan 3, 2003.

1. grimlock321

grimlock321 smashin' bashin' bot

I’m sorry there’s such asshats around here. I went to the store the other day to get maternity underwear for my wife who is pregnant and found the mandalorian figure everybody is looking for. I’m sure if i posted that receipt I’d be called all kinds of freak.

• Like Like x 1
  2. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i’m just having a lot of trouble deciphering what they are getting at, other than it’s just customary on TFW to be vile. One person thinks it’s highly suspicious that I’d blank out parts of my receipt, but the next two go in on me personally over the information I didn’t omit; another guy thinks is ridiculous to suggest we might have resellers lurking here, but I immediately got PMs from people who have never posted before asking for a location.. you can’t win around here and I frankly don’t want to help anybody outside this thread. This site has a terrible reputation as essentially the breeding ground for every negative aspect of the TF fandom and I never want to even be mentioned outside of Sightings.

Back on topic: nothing worthwhile in the Lake Mary/Rinehart area today. The Target on Rinehart has the new, decent Cyberverse stuff. If you buy Optimus and don’t want his BAF pieces, let me know; Megatron was great but I think Arcee is the only figure left that I’ll actually want from this line, so I’ll need to buy the rest of Maccadam secondhand.

Same results with Apopka and Forest City. Right when I need a Mixmaster, he’s sold out on Pulse and $60 on Amazon.. As a standalone figure, Scavenger is okay..but there are several aspects of his poseability and transformation that have me convinced that something is about to snap off of him. Devastator is holding together well, but the left arm is a mess and I wish they’d stuck to the prototype.. I’m amazed at how much accuracy isn’t here, despite the SS line focusing all its marketing on selling us on it. He’s clearly going to be stuck in that squatting, gargoyle pose that the old, giant one was in despite him being a four-legged creature with a tunnel running from his mouth to his middle back...

3. Ultra Reverb

Ultra Reverb Well-Known Member

Aw, nuts. I guess the thread got cleaned up - I clicked over to see the spectacle.

Good on you to share though, and hey you got a News Credit! That's still pretty cool!

I guess the lesson learned here, is when you find something interesting, buy an assortment of nonsense to keep the trolls guessing. (Preparation H, roach spray, prophylactics, plastic drop cloths, incense, saw blades, , a shovel, Funyuns, a Chia Pet, lice shampoo, anti-fungals, a pregnancy test, laxatives AND Imodium - all seem like good jumping off points.) :lol 

• Like Like x 4
  4. GuardianMonkey

GuardianMonkey Well-Known Member

so Pulse cancelled my Mixmaster order without informing me and now they tell me i am SOL since it's sold out. DAMNATION. first Dorkside, now Pulse -- none of the online retailers i've relied on this past year are doing a very good job in 2020 :(  so if anybody happens to see an extra MM in central Florida, please snag me one or let me know!

5. KibblerGrrrl

KibblerGrrrl Well-Known Member

Target in Iona 33908 (near Fort Myers Beach & Sanibel) had a couple Siege Thundercrackers and three of the Cyberverse Hot Rod + Sharkticons. Nearly bought one, the lil Sharkticons are adorable.

• Like Like x 1
  6. fawnheart2000

fawnheart2000 Autobot

Well I saw 2 SS Mixmasters and jet Megatrons today at Titusville Walmart, and they only had 2 crosshairs and a thundercracker for siege. They still haven't gotten in any of the 35th ann. figures and the transformers are almost never restocked, mostly just SS movie sh*t.

7. GuardianMonkey

GuardianMonkey Well-Known Member

the Walmart on Rinehart has the full new Spider-man Marvel Legends wave but BEWARE! each of the BAF has been stolen from the package and slightly repriced. ridiculous!

8. SeahawkSpeed

SeahawkSpeed Active Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    G1 Astrotrain at the Walmart on East Colonial, if anyone needs. I got both of mine from a different Walmart about a week ago. Good luck! 8F60854A-C9DE-4793-81E7-BEF44BC32483.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  9. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    One Studio Series TF1 Voyager Megatron at Super Walmart off Narcoosee

10. The Names Jon

The Names Jon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1x G1 Astrotrain left at Ormond Beach Walmart. Rang up for $40. It's up on the top shelf.

@tholmes6 if you're interested

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ultra Reverb

So he's already got a restock then! I saw one the first week he dropped. That's good news!

12. Kingragnork

Kingragnork Well-Known Member

He is still here, I just checked if you're interested. I'm just here to grab 35th megatron and price match it. Cant believe they haven't marked them down yet in store.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ultra Reverb

Thanks, but I'm holding out for clearance with Astrotrain.

• Like Like x 1