Five Questions, Getting to know you better.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by thenatureboywoo, Aug 11, 2010.

1. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    1. What are your top 5 favorite Transformers lines? Please be specific as possible since there are some Japanese only lines.
    Hmmm...I don't know if I have five...
    1. Classics
    2. Universe 2.0
    3. Generations
    4. Animated
    5. Human Alliance (shutup, it's a line :lol )

2. Roughly how much do you spend in a week or month on Transformers. This question is optional since some folks don't like talking about finances and can be considered rude to others. Also do you have a maximum that you are willing to spend on any toy. For example, I won't spend more than $50 for any Transformer. Also, do you do the majority of your shopping online or in-store?
    It varies. If there's nothing out that I want, I obviously don't spend anything.

As for limit, it depends on what it is, and if I can afford it. When I got my tax refund, I spent the $150 for Tak MP Grimlock, and I preordered Fansproject City Commander & Bruticus add-ons as soon as I had the money. I don't like spending alot on anything, let alone toys.

And, I prefer to shop in-store, so I can see what I'm getting, and save on shipping (I don't hunt alot, instead hitting stores on routes I'm already taking [to work from home, vice versa, to friends' houses, etc.], so shipping ends up costing more than hunting). Obviously, some things you can only get online (FP releases).

3. Do you have a favorite character? If so who, and roughly how many toys do you have of him/her? You can list them if you want.
    Hmmm...Optimus Prime, G1 Jazz, G1 Springer & Concept Camaro Bumblebee. Roughly? I have the most Primes out of all of them, 6 or 7 'Bees, and only Legends Jazz & FP "Defender".

4. Have you ever attended a Con wether it be a big one like BotCon and TFCon, or a smaller one like DairyCon? If so, how many? Or/also do you go to fan meet-ups?
    A TF con? No, unfortunately. But I go to as many cons as I can in the Chicagoland area. Wizard World, C2E2, Anime Central, Cyphan. I know a few board members personally, but everytime there's a local gettogether, I either don't know about it, or can't make it. One of these times, I will.

5. Of all you years in this fandom, what is your favorite one moment? Wether it be getting a toy for a birthday, or at a con. Or was it meeting someone, or making a custom.
    One moment? Hmmm... Having my at-the-time girlfriend get me the Hasbro MP (BD) Prime. If I couldn't save everything I have from a disaster (which I would prefer, lol), that would definitely be one of the first things I would grab.

2. honcho

honcho BW Megatron Completionist

Ebay:
    Beast Wars/BW Neo, CHUG, Masterpiece, RID, G1/G2.

I don't really have a budget, but I refuse to go above $100 on any toy. ...Unless it's a really fucking big toy. :lol 

BW/BM Megatron, surprise surprise! I have 30 items of him so far and still have more to collect. I'm trying to obtain everything. :V Runners-up goes to Grimlock (10+) and BW Dinobot (6) when it comes to multiples of the same character.

Been to one Botcon. I'm waiting for the next one to be closer again like '08. :D 

It'll always be getting a toy as a gift from someone or obtaining a grail, collecting-wise. Other than that, BW years are the fondest to me.

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Beast Wars/Machines
    Animated
    Alternators
    Galaxy Force
    G1
    I can't really say how much I spend a week/month on TFs, since it varies so much. I tend to pick up anything I see that I think looks cool, so whilst one week it might be nothing the next it might be £50 or more. It'll be a LOT more this weekend at Auto Assembly, I do know that...
    I do a fair bit of my TF shopping on eBay or BBTS, due to so much stuff not being released in the UK. If I do see something I want at a local store, though, I'll usually pick it up.
    I have a thing for collecting leaders, so it's no surprise to see the, listed below, along with a couple of others:
    -G1 Megatron (Microchange MC-13 Walther P-38 U.N.C.L.E., G1 MIB, G2, Masterpiece, WST)
    -G1 Shockwave (G1 toy, Mighty Mugg)
    -Optimus Prime/Convoy (I can't list them all off the top of my head, but it;s pretty much every non-ridiculously-rare release/mould)
    -Trypticon (G1 toy)
    -Optimus Primal (every release, every mould except stupidly limited ones)
    -BW Megatron (same as Optimus Primal)
    I've been to Botcon 2002, Botcon 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and several Auto Assembly conventions including 2006 and this year. I would go to fan meetups if there were any near to me.
    There's a few; getting G1 Cliffjumper way back in the day, meeting Peter Cullen for the first time at Botcon 2004, winning the Botcon 2006 art contest, picking up a MIB Liokaiser for a paltry £175 ( :D  ), winning tickets to the UK preview showing of TF07 in London spring to mind.

4. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

1. What are your top 5 favorite Transformers lines? Please be specific as possible since there are some Japanese only lines.

G1/2. Robotmasters. Energon. RID. Movie.

2. Roughly how much do you spend in a week or month on Transformers. This question is optional since some folks don't like talking about finances and can be considered rude to others. Also do you have a maximum that you are willing to spend on any toy. For example, I won't spend more than $50 for any Transformer. Also, do you do the majority of your shopping online or in-store?

Not as much as I used to. Mainly cos I don't like the Movie/Animated aesthetic and I hate deluxe cars. Maximum really depends on the toy. When I started, I used to spend 70euros on each reissues (b4 I discovered Ebay). Now I dislike spending more than 20euro on a toy unless it one I really want on Ebay and the shipping skyrockets it anyway.

3. Do you have a favorite character? If so who, and roughly how many toys do you have of him/her? You can list them if you want.

G1 Megatron. Seekers. G1 Prowl (his original is still the best toy. More realistic than oversized plastic Classics version). Have both cos it's Prowl but Diaclone all the way. Never been a better incarnation.

4. Have you ever attended a Con wether it be a big one like BotCon and TFCon, or a smaller one like DairyCon? If so, how many? Or/also do you go to fan meet-ups?

Attending the UK Auto Assembly this weekend for first time ever!!! Been to a small gathering of fans few months ago in Dublin which i thoroughly enjoyed.

5. Of all you years in this fandom, what is your favorite one moment? Wether it be getting a toy for a birthday, or at a con. Or was it meeting someone, or making a custom.

2002 Discovering Dreamwave and Reissues.

2003 getting G1 Megatron.

2004 Robotmasters and DW G1 ongoing

2005 Discovering Ebay. Getting oversized Bruticus and a set of 32 G2 TF's.

2007 First TF Movie

5. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Movie line, TFA, "CHUG", Alternity, G1.

Tough to say, cause I'll go weeks and mouths without getting anything. And when I do get stuff, it all depends on how much personal spending cash I have at that time. So I can't really say.

It all depends on the figure and situation. If I see a figure marked up past the normal retail price, I wont get it, unless it's one I've really been looking for and it's only a mark up of a couple bucks.
    I would probably go over $50 if it was a vintage or Masterpiece. Though I have yet to actually bite the masterpiece bullet. More often then not if I have a lot of spending cash, rather then blow it all on something expensive I spend it on various "smaller" things, instead of one "big" thing.

Little bit of both. Probably more in store, but I also kind of live way on the outskirts of town. So online can sometimes be the only option.

I know it's a really contrived answer, but it's Optimus Prime.
    As of right now, I own 7 Optimi.

I don't really go to or have ever gone to any con of any kind. More to do with the fact that I just don't have time or money to do it. But I also feel I wouldn't really enjoy myself that much being around groups of nerds that'd just want to yell at me for liking movie toys/designs.

Seeing the 2007 movie realize what I've always wanted to visually see in transformers...Yeah, you see why I don't bother going to cons.

6. Miggytron

Miggytron Slag Sucking Saurian

Hmmm.... Chug, Animated, RID, Human Alliance and Beast Wars.

It feels like I spend $100 a week on Transformers which is pretty easy to do if you collect 3rd party TFs since one company or another seems to have something new each week. When i was first getting back into the fandom and playing catch up it was more like $1000 a month. Most I'd ever spend....hmmm I guess $500 hypothetically for a custom but realistically I start second guessing at $250.

Optimus might not be a unique or exciting answer but it's the truth. He was my role model growing up and I think I turned out alright as a result.

I've been to Comic-Con each of the last three years. Next years Botcon will be the first and hopefully will become an annual tradition.

Met Peter Cullen at Comic Con this year! That was awesome. Making my custom Classics Thundercracker and having it turn out awesome was also a huge moment in my fan experience. Opened the door to a completely different facet of being a Transformers fan.

7. Aigis

Aigis Anti Shadow Weapon TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    1. Animated, ROTF, Beast Wars, Universe 2.0, 2007 movie

2. Usually around $20 a week

3. Blackarachnia. I only have 3 toys of her: Animated, BW, and Robot Heroes.

4. Nope

5. My favorite moment was seeing the 07 movie for the first time. That's what got me to start collecting.

8. CookSux

CookSux Infectious Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    1. Beast Wars (including The Second and Neo), Henkei, Hunt for the Decepticons, Alternity, G1

2. It really depends. Average about 400 a month? It really depends, because there are times when I really go overboard. Actually, probably more... I do majority of shopping online, but manage to squeeze a few in-store pickups here and there.

3. Jazz, Skywarp, and of course... Optimus Prime

4. Just Botcon 2009... and looking forward to Botcon 2011

5. Watching Transformers the Animated Movie for the first time.

9. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:

Masterpiece, G1, Animated, Classics, and WST

before $200 a week, now not much, I get any new releases in store, FP online

Soundwave hands down, have G1 x2, TRU reissue (displayed bot, tapedeck and lamppost mode), G1 soundblaster Cybertron, animated both deluxes and the activator, WST, Music Label, Titanium, and going to get the WFC one, need to make an alt custom one

TFCon three years in a row, and as many of the action figure expos i can

Finally finishing my Classics Squalkbox, and this years tfcon,

10. Squints

Squints Well-Known Member

1. a.) Power Core Combiners. Maybe it's just because it's fresh in my mind, what with being current and all, but these guys kick ass. Some of the most fun Transformers are the small ones, and that holds true in this line where no individual figure is larger than Basic size. Plus, my two favorite gimmicks have always been combiners and interchangeable parts, and PCC has those in spades.

b.) I wish War for Cybertron were its own line for two reasons: One, so there would be more figures in it, and two, so I could mention it here as a line. Since that falls under the purview of Generations (or Classics, or whatever, you get the idea), then that's the line that deserves mention here. Yes, another new line (least as far as the WfC figures go), but I've just had that much fun with them thus far.

c.) Movie/RotF/HtfD. I love intensely engineered, almost overly complex transformations. That's what I was most excited for when I saw the first looks at the movie designs, and the figures didn't disappoint. And as good as I thought they were back then, the figures have only gotten better since 2007.

d.) Cybertron. When I first got into collecting Transformers (as opposed to just watching the show, as with Beast Wars), Armada was the current line. I loved the idea of the gimmick--vehicles that held the secret of being robots in disguise, and those robots then held even more powerful secrets. However, as time wore on, I began to realize how much that gimmick interfered with the quality of the figures. Part of that was because, especially on the smaller figures, Mini-Cons were just too big to have haphazardly pegged onto a figure. Cybertron used a similar gimmick with the Cyber Planet Keys, but the design of the aforementioned keys made the implementation that much less intrusive to the figures' designs. In other words, it was what Armada should have been.

e.) Energon. Like I said before, one of my favorite gimmicks is combination. So, naturally, I like the line where any Autobot figure can combine with at least one other Autobot figure. Energon Decepticons kinda got the short end of the stick there, but they had pretty cool designs to compensate, although I do think the whole "Hyper Power" thing was a bit underused.

2. Time was, I didn't have much of a budget for Transformers, but that's changed recently, and I've been spending probably about $100 a month on the little bastards since then. (Trying to complete the entire line of Power Core Combiners has helped that along!) As for an individual figure, how much I'm willing to spend depends on how good the figure is, but the most expensive pieces in my collection are Leaders and Supremes, so I've never really spent more than $50 on one figure.

3. Not sure if I really have a favorite character, but I always try to get the Optimus Primes and Megatrons. In fact, I think I have one representative Prime and Megatron of each line that's come and gone since I started collecting (and I try to get at least one of each for each line, so they all have counterparts). I have them for Armada (though my Megatron for that line is actually the Galvatron redeco, still the same character), Energon, Cybertron, Classics (the Voyager versions, not the Deluxes, though I always did want to check those out, in spite of their flaws)...around the movie is where it starts to get murky because of the mixing-and-matching I've been doing. I have the deluxe Protoform OP from the first movie, but there was no Megatron to go along with that, and I have Legends Megatron but no Legends Prime. Leader Megatron from the first movie goes with Leader OP from RotF. RotF Voyager Megs doesn't match any Prime yet, but I plan on getting Voyager Battle Blades OP when I can. And then I have WfC OP, but WfC Megatron isn't available around here yet, so I haven't gotten my hands on one quite yet.
    Also, I have the 10th Anniversary retooled Voyager/Ultra/whatever-the-$20-price-point-was-called-during-Beast-Wars version of BW Primal and Megatron, and a spare original same-price-point-whatever-it-is Primal with none of its accessories.

4. I've never been to a con or any sort of fan gathering, which is something I regret, but if I went to one it would probably be BotCon, and either the schedule or the location doesn't work out for me with that one. Still, one of these days I intend to squirrel away a travel budget and make my way to BotCon.

5. Not sure I have one favorite moment. Seeing RotF at midnight was pretty kickass (me being one of the seemingly few who actually liked the movie), but that was less of a fandom thing and more of a me-and-my-buddies thing. I think I have to go with when I first heard about the first live-action movie, beginning of summer '06. I'd been losing interest in Transformers then, but hearing about the movie got me back into it more than I'd ever been. In fact, that's how I came to truly be a part of the fan community in the first place. So yeah, let's go with that.

11. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:

G1, WST, Alternity, Generations/WFC, TFTM/ROTF

I'm a relatively new TF collector, started collecting TF toys last July 2009, I have a lot of catching up to do, I spend as much as I can afford. The majority of my purchases now are online.

My favorite characters are Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, I haven't really made a tally recently but I'm guessing less than a hundred.

I've attended lots of local toy conventions, yup, I also attend fan meet-ups.

One of my favorite moments was attending a local toy launch called "Autobot Alliance" wherein WFC and HTFD toys were released, my nephew was with me and we had lots of fun looking at the displays and watching some of the activities like the RPMs gravity race, he even won a TF Scout Class toy in the raffle.

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

My top 5 favorite lines are the 07 Movie/ROTF, Classics/Henkei/Universe/Generations, Animated, Alternators, and Cybertron/Galaxy Force.

Tough question. I don't get out to shop as often as I want, I'm lucky to shop at least 1-2 times a month. In a single day of shopping, and this is with me going to 2-3 stores at one time, I spend anywhere between $50 to $150 on Transformers. So, I probably spend anywhere between $300 to $500 a month of Transformers purchases, depending on the cost of the figures I bought.

I don't really have a maximum that I'm willing to spend for any Transformer toy. If it's something that I want, and I have the money for it, I will buy it. Otherwise, I will just wait until I have the money to buy it, depending on how popular the figure is, if it's an exclusive, etc.

I do the majority of my shopping in-store. When I fail to find the toys I'm looking for, or if there are toys that I can only buy online, that's when I do shopping online.

Naturally, my favorite character is Movie-verse Barricade, and I've made it my mission to collect as many of his toys and other merchandise as I can. So far, I have:

1) Deluxe Barricade
    2) Premium Deluxe Barricade
    3) Deluxe Recon Barricade
    4) Deluxe All-Spark Powered Barricade
    5) Deluxe Interrogator Barricade
    6) Human Alliance Barricade
    7) Robot Replicas Barricade
    8) Robot Heroes Barricade -- sold with BB; I got RH Barricade from Machinegeist
    9) Robot Heroes Barricade -- sold with Ratchet
    10) RPM Barricade -- sold in a 2-pack Bumblebee (classic Camaro)

I still got a lot of Movie Barricade toys to get.

Never been to a con. :(  I'm going to try and go to BotCon in 2012, depending on where it's located.

I would like to go to a MI fan meet-up, but they're always held in places that I've never been to and don't feel comfortable driving to those places just for a meet-up. If a meet-up was held somewhere closer to where I live, I would definitely make the effort in going.

I honestly don't have much of a favorite moment. There really hasn't been anything that happened to me during my years as a Transformers fan that is memorable.

13. The touch79

The touch79 Sparticon

1. CHUG, animated, rotf, armada, beast wars
    2. Enough to get all the chug figs I want. (that's all I'm collecting right now.)
    3. I love Ironhide. Right now, I only have movie ironhide, but I'm hunting for henkei and animated Ironhide. His personality really fits me.
    4. No cons or meet-ups for me yet.
    5. My favorite moment was when I first saw ROTF at midnight. I was reading all the news on TFW before the movie, saw all the toy bios and I was still shocked and blown away by all the action. I also really enjoyed when the city commander trailer came in the mail last weekend. I don't buy a lot of high-end figs, so this overwhelmed me!

14. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

1. My top 5 lines are G1, Animated, CHUG, Alterntors/Binal Tech, Movie.

2. I generally seem to spend around $200 a month on TFs. Sometimes more depending on if an pricey Takara TF is coming out. I really don't have a limit, however most things over $100 I ponder on longer than others.

3. Favorite character is Megatron, followed by Starscream and Optimus Prime. I have a version of each of those from each series they were in, save for the three Japanese only G1 toons.

4. This year was my 1st Botcon in Orlando, FL. I also have been to the local Con, Cybercon, that they used to have around the Philly area.

5. Favorite Tf moment was seeing the 2007 Tf Movie in theaters and hearing all the appluase when The Autobots arrive and Optimus transforms and speaks for the 1st time. Still one of my all time moments in Transformers for me.

15. wgoodman

wgoodman Big Bot

In no particular order... Animated (mostly American), G1, Masterpiece, Alt/BT, some C.H.U.G., very select few movie.

Sometimes more, sometimes less. Lately, there hasn't been much for my tastes. Birthday, Father's Day, and Christmas are usually when I pick up a masterpiece or something else a little more expensive.

Not so much. TFA Optimus is a great design.

Yes. Just one Botcon. It was a half hour from home this year. I wouldn't spend the money to travel to somewhere else.

It's funny what you remember from your childhood. I have 2 very distinct Transformers memories that I often think of. They aren't necessarily favorites as much as just vivid, specific memories.

I remember waiting in the car with my brother and my mom while my dad went into a store. He came out with G1 Soundwave and Ratchet. I got Soundwave in the car and my brother cried and cried because he wanted that one. When we got home my dad told me that I would have to switch with my brother because Ratchet was too hard for him to transform. That was pretty disappointing.

The other was when we visited some of my parents friends. Their son had one transformer that I had never seen before that I really liked. It was G1 Prowl. Somehow I never saw another one until years later when the internet had come around for me to search for which G1 transformer turned into a police car.

16. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

1. What are your top 5 favorite Transformers lines?
    Classics, Animated, Universe, Generations (So far), and Masterpiece. (Takara MPs and Hasbro MPs included)

2. Roughly how much do you spend in a week or month on Transformers? Also do you have a maximum that you are willing to spend on any toy? Also, do you do the majority of your shopping online or in-store?
    I spend about $30-$40 on TFs per month. Now, that's just on average. There have been months where I've spent more than I really should have, and others where I haven't spent any money at all on TFs. The max I'm willing to spend on a toy really depends on the toy itself, and my financial situation. But, realistically, I won't spend more than $130 on any single Transforming toy unless it's really worth it. I do most of my Transformer shopping in-store, as it gives me a chance to choose the cream of the crop without all the extra time and money that get spent on shipping.

I really don't have a favorite character. Though, I do enjoy my Optimus Primes, as I have quite a few versions from different toylines.

Namely,
    Animated Cybertron Optimus Prime, Leader ROTF Optimus Prime, Generations Cybertronian Optimus Prime, Deluxe Classics Optimus Prime, and Classics Voyager Optimus Prime.

4. Have you ever attended a Con whether it be a big one like BotCon and TFCon, or a smaller one like DairyCon? If so, how many? Or/also do you go to fan meet-ups?
    Yes. I have attended Botcon once.

5. Of all you years in this fandom, what is your favorite one moment? Whether it be getting a toy for a birthday, or at a con. Or was it meeting someone, or making a custom
    My favorite moment? Well.... really, my favorite day in my time I've spent being a Transformer's Fan, was when I went to Botcon with my close friend and my Sister. That was the best day ever in regards to all other memories I have toward being a Transformers fan. Though, the time I found Animated Arcee and the time my Father actually acknowledged me as a Transformers collector when he got me ROTF Deep Desert Brawl both stick out as really great moments as well.

17. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    1. What are your top 5 favorite Transformers lines?
    1. G1
    2. Masterpiece
    3. Binaltech
    4. Animated
    5. Classics

2. Roughly how much do you spend in a week or month on Transformers.
    More than most.

Also do you have a maximum that you are willing to spend on any toy.
    Yes.

Also, do you do the majority of your shopping online or in-store?

3. Do you have a favorite character? If so who, and roughly how many toys do you have of him/her?
    Omega Supreme was my favorite character as a kid and is slowly coming back as my favorite as an adult collector.
    I have the original toy, 2 E-Hobby Centinal versions, a pre-TF Omegatron, and currently on the hunt for the chromed Mechabot-1 version.

4. Have you ever attended a Con wether it be a big one like BotCon and TFCon, or a smaller one like DairyCon?

I attended Botcon09. didnt meet up with anyone as I wasn't a hardcore memer back then. I mostly went because I worked on the ROTF game as an animator for the XB360 and PS3 version. I plan on attending next year's BC and meeting up with fellow board members.

5. Of all you years in this fandom, what is your favorite one moment?
    Completing my American release G1 collection was a high point for me. :) 

I know that there are more than five questions in there, since some of them are two parters and what-not. Thanks, looking forward to reading your answers.
    Nice thread man. I respect and appreciate the initiative :thumb 

18. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.

News Credits:
    1. G1, Animated, Beast Wars Neo, Masterpiece, Alternators.

2. It varies a lot. Some months I spend nothing, while others I spend several hundred dollars in one go. I'd say I spend about $3000-$4000 per year total, and I mostly buy online as retail prices here in Sweden are three to four times higher than in the US, and two to three times higher than in the UK.

3. I have too many favorites to select only one. I'm a big fan of Decepticons generally, and of course G1 Optimus Prime as well.

4. I've been to Auto Assembly twice, and I'm going there for the third time tomorrow. I've organized one small convention myself, and helped organize another this summer. I will also be going to BotCon for the first time next year.

5. Wow, that's a tricky one... Meeting Dan Gilvezan and Gregg Berger are definitely high up on the list, as well as having beer with Simon Furman in Denmark earlier this summer.

19. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    1) American G1 2) CHUG 3) RID 4) Cybertron 5) Beast Wars

Usually between $20 to $100 a month

Optimus Prime, I own roughly 15 figures of him.

Haven't gotten to yet, I was suppose to go to BotCon this year, with being practically in my back yard, but my car broke it's timing belt and I had to use my BotCon money to repair my car.

This is a tough one, probably finding Classics Optimus and Alternators Optimus while on my honeymoon and my wife not having a problem with me buying them and not having a problem with it, though I should have never gotten rid of Alt Optimus.

20. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:

1 Classics (And all continuations therof)
    2 Cybertron
    3 Masterpiece
    4 G1
    5 Beast Wars

2. Roughly how much do you spend in a week or month on Transformers. This question is optional since some folks don't like talking about finances and can be considered rude to others. For example, I won't spend more than $50 for any Transformer.

If there's a bunch of new stuff released all at once, WAAAAY too much :lol 

Also do you have a maximum that you are willing to spend on any toy.

The most I've ever spent in one drop is for the 2007 Botcon Box Set. I'd rather not say how much it wa but it was actually a lot less than it goes for on eBay.

Also, do you do the majority of your shopping online or in-store?

Mostly in-store but the last couple years I've definitely bought quite a bit from online stores like BBTS.

Fav character ever since I was a kid was obviously Grimlock (because he was T-Rex, NOT because of any cartoon or comic book characterization). I have 15 Grimlock toys I think...my memory could be faulty!

Haven't yet but I would like to attend Botcon sometime. Hopefully next year.

Hmmm...A lot of excitement finding new toys I had been searching for...but I think seeing the initial pics of the Classics Astrotrain prototype and then seeing the colored photos of Classics Optimus, Megatron, Starscream and Bumblebee is what sent me through the roof. It was what I wanted since I started collecting again in '01.