Five-Page Preview to Spotlight: Cliffjumper

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tim Formas, Jun 11, 2009.

1. DJW107PRIME

DJW107PRIME Autobot Hero

Ebay:
    Can't wait till he finds the Master Sword and Epona....Kidding, cool I like this it's diffrent which is neat kinda like Wheelie.

2. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is... sooo boring. The whole plot seems to be a rehashed thing, and the storytelling is totally childish, like this was the guy's first comic. I mean, if you were a little girl living alone in the forest, would you approach an alien robot as if it was your best buddy? Compare this to Spotlight Wheelie, now THAT was realistic.

Also shows total lack of imagination on Musso's part that the 'alien' girl is pretty much a manga-styled human with elf ears. Boooring.

Bring on Spotlight Metroplex, I will not even bother to read this in scans.

3. M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, page 1 tells us that the purple mary sue dies in CJ's arms, because of the evil deed of the Decepticons seen in one of the covers.
    Then, Bumblebee... I mean, the good-hearted Cliffjumper is so traumatized by the violence and everything that he turns into a sniper. No, wait. That's Perceptor. Cliffjumper is so traumatized that he makes a deal with Starscream, in order to have all the purple girls killed, so that this won't happen again. No, wait...

4. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

In fairness, McCarthy did say that Cliffjumper was his favourite Autobot character... so theoretically, that means he likes him as more than just a red Bumblebee, and will write him accordingly.

zmog

5. M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Shouldn't Drift be his fave? :D