Five Page Preview of MTMTE Revolution

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by barry, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Lucas35

Lucas35 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Dear Nick R,

Sorry, bud. Didn't mean to leave you out. I simply didn't look at the credits.

It just goes to show how simpatico you and James are... your styles just bleed together, strengths and weaknesses.

Maybe if you wrote more stuff, we could construct a thematic continuum of your work, and chart identifiable trends in your writing, for better or for worse. But since I've generally liked everything I've ever read from you, I'm still inclined to blame James for this, since it seems to fall much more into the pattern he's established over the past couple of years. Maybe he's a bad influence? :lol 

Also, it's just a preview. Still much to see.

zmog

3. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yeah, without Maguire's masterful facial expressions selling the emotion and comedy, it definitely didn't work as well. Which is another comparison to MTMTE... when it's not Milne or Roche on art, it just doesn't work even half as well. The Titans Return issues being a perfect sad example of that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. colky7

colky7 Well-Known Member

Yeah you've described the problems far better than I have, I just couldn't match your eloquence in describing my problems with it. To put it simply its daft and silly but IMO not at all funny, which it would have to be to pull off what he's going for.

• Like Like x 1