First Time Post: Seeking Generations Drift Swords

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Dex Antares, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Dex Antares

Dex Antares I am a Meat Popsicle

I've been a member here for a number of years, but I've mostly been a lurker, admiring the excellent customs everybody posts. A good friend recently took me to my first BotCon this year, and I'm back into collecting Transformers with a vengeance. I managed to find a loose Generations Drift with no accessories at BotCon, and I'm seeking to re-arm him. I've already purchased a new Great Sword on ShapeWays, but I'd like to replace his original short swords as well. I don't have much to offer for trade at the moment, I'm afraid. I do have a set of white backed ReproLabel Autobot decals coming in, so I'd be happy to offer some of those. And of course, I can always pay cash. If anybody's able to help out, please let me know. Thanks in advance, everybody.

2. hunternem

hunternem Active Member

While it is not his originals swords go to Shapeways. Com and put in drift swords you might was to go with the higher quality of plastic.

3. Dex Antares

Dex Antares I am a Meat Popsicle

I was planning on that, but the short swords on ShapeWays don't fold like his originals do, which means I'd have to remove them whenever I transform him to vehicle mode. It's a minor gripe, but if possible I'd prefer to have the originals.

On a side note however, I did get the print from ShapeWays the other day, and it's really fantastic.