First-Grader Suspended for Sexual Harassment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lance Halberd, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    Well, I've only heard of these ridiculous controversies and lawsuits from the States. Can you show me something similar in Europe?

2. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

well considering that kids of the age of 5 and 6 have no real concept of sex unless they been told by someone else, the real question is why wasnt the girl treated the same as the boy?

i mean the principle went on the girls statement but when the boy said she touched him first why wasnt she held with the same prejudice.

ah yes reverse sexism too in this artical.

3. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    The real question is, where's that boy now ?

4. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

You would be surprised what 5 or 6 year olds who are aware of. Most of the issues come from 5 to 6 year olds who are 'underfoot' in families houses and they observe violence, drugs and sex full on due to lack of parenting and being in a bad situation.

You then have kindergarten kids emulating that behavior on the playground... The worst I have seen is simulated rape by a 6 year old. He didn't know what it all was but he was doing what he saw his mom's boyfriend do when they fought. So He thought the way to 'shut up' a girl was to hold her down and hump her.

So for all those who say there cannot be sexual harassment at the age of 5, there can be sexual harassment and assault.

I still can't find anything saying what this kid actually did. I am not ready to defend him unless I know what actually happened.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Am I the only one besides KA and Lance who notices that this thread is from 2006?

On that note, I'm surprised it survived! Wasn't there like two board wipes after then?

I'm surprised it's still open.

6. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Yep, we live in america...the place where the most screwed up things happen...

I mean we are in a country that just last year banned Mall Santa's from saying "HO HO HO" because it is offensive to women. Which I find funny considering they have been saying it for...a very very long time.

7. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    No, I think a lot of us noticed it, but do to the nature of it being brought back up, it seems inappropriate to yell "zombie thread"

I think this guy made one post and disappeared though.. so whatev.

8. Foster

Foster Haslab Unicron Backer #10 Veteran

News Credits:
    Truth, if by America you mean Australia.

9. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Oops, my bad, I meant to say it started in Australia and I could of swore it came over here.

I mean, we are in a world where a first grader can't say "Bless you" to her teacher who sneezed, and she got suspended with a recommend for expulsion.

10. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    My son is currently in grade 1 and I am aware of some of his class mates that girls will chase boys and try to kiss them. As far as I know my kid is not part of that, but I think it is fairly normal behaviour...hell I did it as a kid.