First Edition Deluxe Prime / Megs Giftpack qustions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Erland, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just got the FE Giftpack with Megs and Prime and have a few questions and comments.

Lets start with

FE Deluxe Optimus Prime

when I put the gift pack on layaway, I had picked it up and was waiting on the kids to look around the store and notice that the arm on him was hanging really low, like below his knee low. I decided to get it since it's the only one there and if it really is broke, then i'll exchange it once I get it out of layaway.

Later on I found some at a different TRU and looked at it, and that is when I decided that it really was broke but, it's already on layaway so whatever..well I picked it up today, got it to work, and opened it, and its fine. There is nothing wrong it. It's just that the deluxe Optimus looks like he has monkey arms, they are long as hell. What gives?

Is it me, or does he really have, really, really, long arms?

Other than that, Optimus is fine, just way too small. I really only bought the gift set for the humans and the weapons so, it's not like i'm keeping the figures anyways.

FE Deluxe Megatron

The figure looks pretty sweet, and definitely got better paint then the Voyager retail release. The alt mode isn't bad either except the crotch piece doesn't stay clipped in place but, it's all good.

I was following the instructions like I always do when first getting a figure, and they don't show how to do the wings on the entire thing. It just has the legs go back and clip into place. It puzzled me why the legs separated at all (since I didn't have my voyager on hand to compare to, I forgot about the wings) I just knew it didn't look right. After looking over the instructions again, on the pictures at the top it shows them, but no instructions on how to do it. It wasn't hard to figure out but, do Hasbro really leave that many important steps out of the instructions that often?

That's really the only bad thing I have to say about it, it's actually a really good figure..

2. OmegaSupreme235

OmegaSupreme235 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I really like the gift set and the figures look good next to am unicron. Did the prid starscream with mech giftset ever get released in the states, if it did I must have missed it.

3. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    It didn't.

4. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I'm having trouble with deluxe Megatron myself. The backpiece doesn't really clip into any holes. As for Prime, it's nothing more than a shrunken down version of the voyager. It will have flaws the voyager doesn't but Hasbro has done better with deluxe figures.

5. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    the deluxe prime has awkward proportions and bad arms. megatron is better than the voyager imo.

6. SurlyJ

SurlyJ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The deluxe megatron is the first figure that I've snapped a tab on in a long time. Luckily it's not the most important tab and doesn't really affect either mode.

7. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    since this is considered feedback shouldn't this kinda be in the feedback section? honestly, just wondering. :)