First clip from DOTM!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by jamjam101, May 18, 2011.

1. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    wow. I worry for humanity reading some of these comments regarding Rosie's looks. Seriously? I'm not saying she's absolutely gorgeous, IMO Megan fox had a nicer face, but really? People saying she's f**k ugly should be ashamed. Who are we to judge? There is no way in hell she is ugly, she's a damn lot better looking than many other actresses out there....

Wait, why the hell am I even talking about this? I don't even care about her appearance, I only care about the BLOODY ROBOTS
    Right. Rant over.

2. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agreed

I know I was seen shaking like a leaf at my first job interviews. The manager turned me down for the job because of it. Besides, I think this time around the action scenes that weren't in the commercials would be spoilers.

jD001

3. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

Not sure what that clip was supposed to represent - it's not actually funny in anyway. it's sort of a bit like a Tony Stark Pepper Potts thing I guess - perhaps Sam looking uncomfortable and geekish is supposed to be funny in some way I don't understand.

Just to be fair to Rosie - she speaks well. I actually like her voice very much. and I do honestly think they hired her as she looks a fair bit like Cameron Diaz. (Only no where near as pretty as Ms Diaz was in the 90's obviously)

So she has gained a few browny points for her vocalisation. (even if it's only slightly like G1 Carly) if she appears in other things if they change her eye make up and hair down play the fake tan down a bit she might look adiquate enough to be worth using in other movies. She don't float by boat as much as Say Sophia Myles did as Lady Penny Creighton Ward in The live Action Thunderbirds did (But she had failed to interest me any longer by the time she was on Doctor Who).

sophia myles - Google Search

But I mention her as another Posh Brit blonde who was "Introduced" in a Genre Movie. and Like Rosie she can look different depending on hair and make up - so perhaps someone can do something with Rosie (maybe) in the future. But I remain a little skeptical at the moment.

4. DarthP00P00

DarthP00P00 Autobot

As soon as Rosie spoke... *sigh* WAY more character then Megan could ever bring to the big screen.

and my gosh Shia's gotten really old...

5. sharpy39

sharpy39 Sharpius Prime

News Credits:
    I know it was only a very short snippet from the movie, but Patrick Dempsey seems to have a really nice acting style. He seems are very good actor, which is maybe something that the previous two Transformers movies lacked a little bit in. I'm looking forward to what his character has to offer - we haven't heard much regarding his role up until now. Also, Rosie seems very confident.

Bring on July 1st!

6. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    It's not supposed to represent anything....

It's a scene that introduces Patrick Dempsy's character. The humor comes from Sam's delivery of "Nicknames, huh? That's fun!" at the end.

It's just a scene to show off Dempsy for his appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show....

7. mjcrow

mjcrow Well-Known Member

Must miss!

8. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Errr.... Nothing special...

9. Splintershot

Splintershot Predacon?? ... Awesome

"Oh Nicknames, huh? That's... fun."
    ROFL! I'm quite a fan of Shia! And Rosie looked like she could really act (I knew she could)! This is our first time seeing her act and I already think she's a better replacement than Fox.

10. DeathsHead

DeathsHead Well-Known Member

Appalling casting.

Shia looks even more ridiculous stood next to this girl than he did with Fox - and that's no small feat.

This clip also highlights my growing irritation with where Michael Bay places his cameras : why is the camera on the deck looking up Dempsey's nose in his introductory shot? You might argue that this makes him appear powerful (media studies 101) but then why is the corresponding reverse on Shia and Rosie also shot from this ludicrous angle?

It's arbitrary bullshit. Why this guy gets so much kudos as a good technical director is beyond me...

11. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    HEhe, Sam is jealous. :p  For a small clip, it was funny. ^^

12. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Rosso Corsa

It actually isn't the worst human-centered clip I've seen. I mean, considering some of the other shit we've been subjected to, this is actually quite tame.

13. mariobros27772

mariobros27772 Well-Known Member

she seems too good for him... like she could get anyone, so why settle for sam? its just odd because sam seems a bit "douchey"

in other news, rosie is incredbly HOT! much prettier and classier than Mikela. I am quite happy with the change and cant wait to see more of her role.

Long live Carly!

14. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    YouTube - ‪May God Have Mercy On Your Soul‬‏

15. lordcryotek

lordcryotek Following proto

So her code name is Duchess? I hope she turns out to be H. Jon Benjamin in disguise.

16. Kimmer

Kimmer Well-Known Member

Well that a totally pointless clip. Btw, that chick is kinda gross lol. I thought Megan Fox was fugly but I think this chick has her beat.

17. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Those who are saying Rosie is ugly must be GQ models since they are judging people based on looks.

18. DeathsHead

DeathsHead Well-Known Member

Is this what passes for 'jokes' round here these days?

It'd be nice to get a rebuttal of my arguments that wasn't the equivalent of a kid putting his fingers in his ears and shouting "LALALALALALA!!!"

19. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    You sound like one of those assholes who do nothing but post hate comments
    on forums on how much you hate the movies, if you were mature you would ignore anything that you hate.
    I absolutely DESPISE the PS3 fanboys,
    but do I go to there forums and post comment about how much I hate them?

NO!

20. MegatronSupporter

MegatronSupporter Well-Known Member

I would hate to see what your idea of a good looking woman is.