First Aid's Functionality

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DocSeth81, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

A lot of folks who are personally against war become field medics. It's a way to serve willingly or by draft while still saving life/avoiding taking life.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 Also known as Cheese House

News Credits:
    That's why he's a first responder. :) 

Sheesh, I think this is the first time we have talked to each other in months.

3. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

I don't have First Aid myself, but I do like there to be more than just one medic on each team. The way I see it, First Aid is a field medic who was trained by Ratchet, who was formerly a field medic but has become too old to work in the line of fire, and has become more of a surgeon who remains at base (though that's not to say I don't see Ratchet rushing out into a battlefield if an Autobot is wounded and First Aid is busy, part of Defensor, or the wounded in question). If necessary, First Aid will combine into Defensor with the other Protectobots, but will be the part of Defensor who holds back, and prevents Defensor's blows from killing his enemies.

Other Autobots I like as medics are Wheeljack (as more of a part-timer/emergency medic, as his first love is inventing), Hoist, Fixit, Pharma, Ambulon (Hasbro, please make these last two), Wreck Gar, and Undertone (as a sort of partner who fetches tools and things for Ratchet and does the sorts of fixing that Ratchet's hands are too large for).

4. Master Disaster

Master Disaster Well-Worn Member

News Credits:
    Got one. He's Ratchet's doctor. Party animal that Ratch' is, his duty consists mainly of mixology and homeopathy. He who heals the healer.

5. Dragonwolf

Dragonwolf dragon-bot

News Credits:
    Look at medicine has a whole. You have doctors, RNs, LPNs, EMTs, and Paramedics. In the military you have feild medics/corpsmen. Each has a unique job, though similar, and all have a part in the team. I am a Paramedic, and in my job I perform advanced medical procedures out of the hospital, working under general standing orders, some of which only doctors can do in the hospital. But i am limited to stabalize and transport/short term care. Nurses are for more long term care and exam, doing blood draws, starting IVs, starting and adjusting medicines and drips. Doctors give the orders, but do very little hands on till a specialized surgeon gets involved. Each and every part of the team is important, but different.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    /thread. :lol 

Same Here.

also the Wrecker's fanboy as well.