Finding Bigfoot

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by AutoBobby, Jan 1, 2012.

1. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Season premiere tonight on Animal Planet

I get a kick out of this show.Do I believe that Bigfoot exists? A small part of me would like to believe it,but the logic in me tells me otherwise.

The best part of this show is the four of them going into the woods and the only explanation for every little thing that happens is that it has to be a Bigfoot.

So do we have any other believers out there? It's very Squatchy out there.

2. Stryker055

Stryker055 Trying my best here!

Ebay:
    I think it's entirely possible a species of Bigfoot-like creatures exist. Problem is, they're either insanely intelligent or their population is tiny. I stay away from Bigfoot shows because I know they'll never reach any big conclusion, since any major discovery would most likely get pretty big publicity and I would have heard of it already.

3. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

There's something going on in the forests. Whether it's an unknown species, or a known species doing something that nobody knows about only time will tell.

I think, if there is a bigfoot, the problem with discovering them is a combination of them living in environments where remains disappear quickly, and there being very low numbers. There's a region, I believe in the Dakotas, where the wilderness is surrounded by human development. All of the sightings and tracks show evidence of the bigfoot population there being inbred. This is a huge region, so there had to be a pretty small population, to begin with.

4. Rewind

Rewind Swoosh!

News Credits:
    I just love that it's called "Finding Bigfoot", because when all is said and done they will certainly not have found Bigfoot.

5. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    I believe in Bigfoot, but these guys are dumbasses. "whoo! I'll just sit here behind a tree! Bigfoot won't smell or see me!"

And I think Mike's last name is 'Moneymaker' for a reason.

6. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Let me guess, they didn't find anything right?

7. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Yeah that Matt Moneymaker is a real piece of work.

I love it when he starts off a sentence by saying "It's a known fact...."

"It's a known fact that Bigfoots like peanuts and peanut butter."

"It's a known fact that the first thing a Bigfoot does when it catches a deer is break one of it's legs so it can't run away."

"It's a known fact that Bigfoots will bury their dead.That's why we've never found a body."

How can this information be a known fact Mr. Moneymaker? What did he do,sit down and interview a Bigfoot himself?

8. Sideways77

News Credits:
    I personaly think Bigfoot are like Jedi.

When they die, their bodies disssappear. :lol 

9. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bobo especially seems to take any 'evidence' and claims it is proof Bigfoot is in the area. The woman seems to be the most resonable one that offers what known thing it could have been instead of instantly saying it is Bigfoot.

Maybe it is me but I would be scared to death on some of their field trips when they hear something nearby. If they believe Bigfoot is nearby, what's to stop a 8 foot monster from coming out of the woods & tearing them up.

10. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Don't forget that they also talk kinda loud while they're in the woods. As a hunter and outdoorsman, I can tell you right now that you may think your being quiet by speaking in a normal voicein the woods, but unless you're sitting still and whispering extremely quietly, you will not see very many animals except a squirrel maybe.
    Personally, I used to believe in Bigfoot and I still want to, but I think with today's satellite technology that we may have found one by now. I believe in aliens because the universe is so large and we make new discoveries in space a couple times a month. Sea monsters are also a possibility because the ocean is so deep and it covers most of the earth. There's still a lot that could be out there.

11. Sideways77

News Credits:
    Yeah, I forgot that.

Moneymaker: OKAY GUYS! LET'S BE VERY, VERY QUIET!!! WE CAN'T LET BIGFOOT HEAR US! BOBO! DO A LOUD HOWL!!!!

Bigfoot: God, these guys are dicks.

And I always thought of something that'd make BF avoid them. If there's one reported, then why howl? The sasquatch in the area will know it's a bunch of dumbasses- er, people, and will hide.

12. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I think there is such a thing as a North American great ape, I just don't think any of these people who go out and search for them are going into the woods deep enough or using the right hunting methods.

I feel Humans are the stupid ones when they go about "searching for Bigfoot" and are either scaring the animals away or not searching hard enough and deep enough into the woods.

I just watched a show a few days ago where they said that most sightings took place at high altitudes and around areas still unmapped and unexplored.

Well, maybe they should go explore those untouched areas. Who knows what they could find.

Heck, 6-foot tall chimps were recently found in the Congo:

Giant Chimp – BILI – Discovered – It is a new species and it is human-sized « Ray Alex Web

Bili Ape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So there is a possibility that large apes or ape like creatures could live in a secluded part of North America.

13. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I wonder if anyone has considered whether the cameras they use to film the show with may scare away Bigfoot.

14. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I loved it when Bobo said there have been instances where a Bigfoot has gone into a pond and swam underneath some geese and plucked them right out of the water from below.Where do they come up with this stuff?

15. Rewind

Rewind Swoosh!

News Credits:
    They carefully mine it from the deep, dark caverns of their asses.

16. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    :lol 

I want to believe but nobody aint seen one ever...

17. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not to be closed minded; I do believe that there's something in our forests, like Bigfoot.

I also believe don't look for it either; it will come out eventually.

18. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    I read an interesting theory a while back that I choose to subscribe too.

That in the 50s a female child was born deverly disfigured and abandoned in the woods. This child survived and grew up feral. the disfigurment, large feet and sever hairgrowth obscured the human origins and this is what most people in the 60's & 70's saw and "documented". The issue becoming that there was only 1 person which made them so hard to track and that person has long since died removing any hope of finding or confirming bigfoots existance.

19. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I wonder if the four(actually three considering Renae seems to be the only logical one)of them watch their shows back to see just how ridiculous they are on this show.Believing is one thing,but these guys are making a mockery out of it.I'm actually kind of surprised that a reputable network like Animal Planet would have this show on.My daughter and I watch this together and we do more laughing in that hour,it's almost like watching a comedy.

20. Rewind

Rewind Swoosh!

News Credits:
    I actually watched some of it last night for comedy, but it quickly became too sad to even be funny. Like when they claimed that squatches don't show themselves because they know if they do they'll get their picture taken. :peoples: