Minor/Repaint: Finally....my Shockwave

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Carpool, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Carpool

Carpool Well-Known Member

So here it is at long last. I said like a few years ago I was gonna make one and I patiently waited until all of the information was acquired. Hes a work in progress of course but Im getting it. Slow and totally worth it. Big thank you to all those that came before and lead the way. Totally stole your guys build. You guys are great. Anyhow. So here it is in its initial first stages. The last one is also gonna be a Shockwave of sorts. Hes a different project but since hes kinda part of this I included him here. Anyhow hope you guys enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. Spyne98

Spyne98 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I made my Shockwave out of the same parts! Keep up the good work!

3. Ruminus

Ruminus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice! I'm very interested in doing this myself...is there a bot/parts list available in this treasure trove of a website to help get this started?

Any links or lists appreciated!

4. pWEN

pWEN Formerly BugsNBots

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Nice! I've been working on the same project. I used Classics (Nerf gun) Megatron's arms instead.

Hey Ruminus, fancy seeing you here. ;)  The typical build for this, from my research, is a Shockblast and Universe Dropshot (or equivalent mold) for the arms. That's really all there is to it, besides all of the cutting and sanding and pin-prying you'd have to do.

5. Carpool

Carpool Well-Known Member

You need 2 Shockblast and a Universe Dropshot mold. I didnt know it at first because no one explained but the shoulder areas of the Shockblast mold are different sizes. You need 2 of them for the opposing shoulder to be the same size. Not aesthetically but literally function wise. There are other versions which use different shoulders and arms all together. You should type "Shockwave, Shockblast" in the search function and just scan through them first to see what you like.

Thanks for looking. More soon...

6. diaclone og

diaclone og diaclone

built mine out of energon six shot alternators shockblast and universe countdown