1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Minor/Repaint: Final Battle Jazz

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by iDarkDesign, Feb 26, 2008.

1. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    This is my third movie repaint. When I got Final Battle Jazz last week I only wanted his weapon. Then I realized that this wasn't really final battle Jazz, so I took out a pin and separated his torso from his legs. Then I still wasn't satisfied, so I took my not-so-dremel to him. And of course after that I had to repaint the robot parts and give the whole figure a black wash. On the side this figure was a bit of a study for my Jazz repaint. I'm still looking for some Robot Replica hands for that one...

I'll have to fix him a proper spine or something so that when he's in Devastator's hands he looks a little convincing.

iDD

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    love the busted windows.

3. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    I've drawn inspiration from my own car window.... Thank god I had that thing replaced last week!

iDD

4. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    awesome, but does he come in two pieces?

5. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    He does. But I haven't fixed him up with a proper spine/ wires yet. I will do so if I find anything useful. I finished my regular Jazz today. Well 99% I'm still looking for a robot replica for the hands. Jazz needs hands!

iDD

6. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    I uploaded a new pic in comparison to regular repainted Jazz. I'm still waiting for RR jazz hands to arrive :( 

[​IMG]

iDD