Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by general saberwi, Nov 21, 2019.
Fracture gets my vote...I know same mold
T30 Springer and Sandstorm
I thought long and hard on this one. After looking at what I still had on display that hadn't been replaced by the Prime Wars and Siege, what I had left was Generations Warpath!
Still holds up well today. Great update to the G1 character, great articulation, and solid transformation.
i honestly think fracture/crasher has aged better than mirage. the deco is killer n the proportions, while kind of goofy on mirage, work well for "stompy power" crasher, something i never even really apppreciated until a couple months ago.
Generations Warpath, Springer, Drift and Arcee.
He's really going to be very hard to top.
G1 optimus is still a tremendous toy.
Classics springer is perhaps my favourite of all time, though. Two distinct alt modes, and robot mode pose-ability thats still unrivalled.
I wish I has some Cyberjets...
Well, looking through some of my toys...
1. G1 Optimus Prime. They really hit it out of the park using this one for Optimus. A really nice vehicle mode, good transformation and a robot mode that's aged well. Good articulation and look, and the trailer opens up into a small playset!
2. G1 Soundwave. Fantastic play pattern with him, as the term goes. But seriously, really cool, great interaction with the micro-cassettes, and just a good toy.
3. Masterpiece-01 Optimus. If this had been the only Masterpiece toy, at least it was a great one.
4. Classics 2006 Optimus Prime. Gee, Ops is getting a lot of mentions here. Well, it is true. A really nice vehicle mode, great transformation and imposing, badass-looking robot mode. I love how the weapons are integrated into vehicle mode.
5. TF:A Prowl. He might be the best damned cycle-former we've got.
6. ROTF Ransack. So much personality. He's a friggin' World War One-era biplane! I think he's the only biplane we've ever got! And I love the little guy!
Separate names with a comma.