Figure Exclusives for Auto Assembly

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by First Gen, Jul 27, 2011.

1. First Gen

First Gen I AM

News Credits:
    Hey all, I started a group on Facebook to drum up some noise to get Auto Assembly the figure exclusives it rightfully deserves. If you'd like to help out, here's the link to join.

Mods if this is in the wrong forum, or not allowed, kindly remove my post and accept my apologies. Thanks.

2. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    As much as I'd like them to have it, but I thought they couldn't have exclusives because it's not an official Hasbro convention.

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Botcon has the exclusive hasbro rights for conventions, and thus, the only rights to official hasbro convention exclusives.

The best that could happen would be a renegotiation of their contract that would provide botcon the north american rights, which would leave the door open for Auto Assembly to get the European rights.

4. First Gen

First Gen I AM

News Credits:
    AA has to deal exclusively with Hasbro UK. Because Botcon has the rights to Hasbro US, they can't tread on that ground. Hasbro UK is still Hasbro, thus making the exclusive figures a possibility.

Hasbro UK has shown interest in AA in the past, and the way its going, ever evolving and growing to bigger venues, its only a matter of time before it becomes the official European convention. And why not have one?

5. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it would be cool for sure if not hasbro some 3rd party company similar to tfcons exclusives.

6. First Gen

First Gen I AM

News Credits:

From Billy via the Facebook group.

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It would be nice, and I'd love if it could be something as simple as a Legend redone (c'mon yellow Cosmos repaint as Scrounge).

But it's not essential to my enjoyment of Auto Assembly. I'd be happy if it stayed exclusive-free and just focused on being the most fun weekend going.

8. First Gen

First Gen I AM

News Credits:
    Another testament to the greatness of this event. I keep hearing that Auto Assembly is great, even without exclusives. I definitely need to get to one someday.