Ffvii Action Figures!!!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Razerwire, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    I guess I was wrong, the arm is NOT fused with the sword, which is a good news for me :) 

[​IMG]

2. Spartan-117

Spartan-117 Well-Known Member

Good news. I was having fits for a minute there.
    Maybe you're right about the variations, having all the different versions would probably only work at the six inch scale, like Marvel Legends.

3. Spartan-117

Sorry for the double post but I figured it was better than a whole new topic. Check out the latest version of Cloud.
    [​IMG]

4. NotoriousBIC

NotoriousBIC Prime Suspect

Wow, his sword splits into the seperate ones AND they fit into the bike!

I think I might have to break my 'transforming toys only' vow...

5. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Okay, I wanted him already, but when it looked like his combo-sword was merely a one-piece fascimile, I wasn't that excited. But this, holy crap. This is the regular release, and not some limited-edition add-on pack, right?

At one point, I might have questioned how it would be humanly possible to lift such a monstrosity and have it be an effective weapon, but the Last Order OVA pretty much cleared that up for me (having not yet seen Advent Children, waiting for the NA release).

6. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    *drools*

I can't tell from the pic. Will the combo-sword be released with the regular Cloud, the one with Fenrir, or both? I'm thinking both so there would only be one mold for the US release of his weapon, but I still want solid proof.

7. Spartan-117

I dunno what's going on at all to be honest.
    The original Japanese version had a different head and came with only the base sword and Fenrir didn't open.
    The western version has a new head and came with the combined sword, but there where no pictures of the split sword or Fenrir opening up.
    So, I'm just as lost as everyone else. I've emailed BBTS to find out if the one they've got up for preorder is this latest version. If it isn't I'm canceling my order, I want the coolest one.

8. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
    OH MY GOD, Tifa, look at his sword... I like BIG SWORDS and I can not lie, all my FF brothers can't deny, when I see that big ass blade with a itty bitty handle I get....

Let me stop, but seriously, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE??? I already preordered Cloud with Fenrir set, so please tell me that this is what I will be getting in the mail in 2 months time, otherwise I'm gonna have to shell out more for the ULTRA UNFRIGGIN' UNBELIEVEABLE version.

9. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
    Looking closely at the picture, I believe that this Fenrir and Buster Sword is something else all together, all the pictures that I've seen from Diamond never suggested that the swords separates, and from the picture, it's clearly plastic, whereas the pic above they seem to be metal, it's also split on the top, and the diamond pictures shows no splits

10. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
    Sigh... I translated the text on the webpage, it is a kitbash, and the person's website can no longer be found...

11. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Cloud has a pocket knife full of big knives. :p  Anywho, great fig! Wish I knew any store that carried him, Tifa, Sephiroth, and Vincent.

12. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
    Here is another picture, truly a sight to behold, the maker is thinking of mass producing it, so I'll keep an eye out for it...

[​IMG]

Sigh... I want one... :cry 

13. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I don't collect the line but I can't see myself passing up Cloud and his bike. Great another toy I have to shell out a lot of money for. :cry