Feral Prime

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by DarkStar, Feb 7, 2004.

1. NormanB

NormanB Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Top-shelf guy. Nice merch, great price!

2. ckbuddha

ckbuddha Well-Known Member

First deal with Feral Prime. Shipped my item on the day he said he would, and was packed carefully. Had no problems along the way, and he was friendly, had great communication, and prompt. Would definitely deal with again!

3. darkmgmstr

darkmgmstr Blue Lantern Corps Member

I bought a Movie Prime and a Classics Starscream from feral prime. Items came like described. Great communication with him and fast shipping. It was my pleasure buying from him again and i will buy from him again.

4. bran10

bran10 Well-Known Member

MY STUFF CAME! Even though it took a while most likely the PO's fault. Well great communication, great everything! Packaging was well packed! thanks Tommy! Really Recommended!

5. Synthetic Breed

Synthetic Breed Supreme Autubot Commander

GF Starscream, fantastic guy! Shipped fast! Thanks man!

6. Snkbyt

Snkbyt Autobot

Got my package from him today! No complaints at all. He kept me informed the whole time which I very much appreciated.

7. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sold him my loose Botcon 07 set. He paid quickly and was very friendly, hope you enjoy them bud!

Owen

8. Deviant Anomaly

Deviant Anomaly Obsotted Fangirl

Purchased an Alternators Meister/Jazz figure. Item was reasonably priced and arrived in good condition. Easy to work with, good communication and prompt shipping. :) 

9. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Gave me a super deal on an Animated Voyager Prime, and then I forgot to leave him feedback. Sorry! Great guy to deal with and great shihpping, would love to deal with again.

10. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    An absolutely wonderful seller. A price that could not be beat and fast shipping. Would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks!

11. devastator137

devastator137 Well-Known Member

Item arrived in excellent condition, I appreciate the excellent communication, I would do business with him again, A+++++.

12. panzerjedi

panzerjedi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Excellent buyer. Gave clear instructions on how to ship to go along with prompt payment.

13. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Great seller! good communication :) .

14. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bought an animated Grimlock. Great seller. I am so glad to finally have this figure.

15. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Great price and packaging on Classics. Thanks!

16. thespiritof76

thespiritof76 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I am afraid that I will have to be a voice of dissent here-Feral Prime negotiated of deal of several figures about (3) weeks ago and he stated he sent a money order to me around that time since he could not use Paypal. I waited a week and a half and to no avail. I PM'd him and he promised he sent it out the previous week and that I should get it "any day now." Well, that was a week and a half ago and still no money order and now he has stopped replying to my PM's. I even PM'd him a few days ago stating that if he did send it out and that if it was lost he should be able to cash it himself if he had the receipt stub. If this person changed their mind in buying my figures then he should have had the decency to be honest and tell me and not lie and ignore me. As far as I am concerned, Feral Prime, at least in this instance, is a deadbeat buyer.

17. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Fantastically Great Seller

Feral Prime is a top notch seller. Not only did he sell me a very rare Transformer at great price but eh threw in another one that came with it in a 2 pack. And he also was willing to give me a refund with the Postal Service lost it for about two weeks. Very understanding and speedy responses to questions and messages. Definite worth doing business again. AAAAA+++++

18. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Received a huge box from Feral Prime on Saturday. It was almost like Christmas morning from when I was a kid!

There was a bit of a delay and getting the package out to me, but Feral Prime has had some extracurricular issues which have affected other aspects of his life. That's, unfortunately, a normal part of this whole business and something to which I think all have had happen at one point or the other. (I know I have!)

Things may have been outside of his immediate control, but Tommy even threw in another huge figure for free to make up for the delay. Awesome!

Anyhow, this is definitely one of the good guys and an asset to this community. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again in the future!

19. blackconvoy_D01

blackconvoy_D01 Destronger

Ebay:
    Excellent customer. True to his word, pays promptly, good communication. Looking forward to conducting more business.

20. Brunkion76

Brunkion76 HE>i

Guess what, I also had a great transaction with this guy, so believe the hype and trade or sell with no worries.