FedEx Smartpost WTF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverider, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    I was never a fan of the service. Check out these two tracking info from my order from almost three weeks ago. The order was split into two shipments.

Tracking #1
    Tracking #2

**EDIT**

I forgot to mention that I now live in Illinois.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  2. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

It looks like the problem occurs once FedEx passes off the package to the US Postal Service. It doesn't seem to be so much an issue with FedEx Smartpost per se (FedEx delivers the package most of the way before passing it off to the post office) as with just the Post Office.

3. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Oh it's the service alright. I have no issues if it's regular FedEx delivery. When they suppose to deliver my packages to my local post office, thats where the problem lies. First off FedEx ships Smartpost items ground shipping to your local post office. Since Smartpost is the cheapest form of shipping, it's on the bottom of the priority list.

There is many cases where this has happened. And it's not the first to me. There is one case where a package was shipped within the same state(Texas) and a couple hundred miles from each other and the package ended up making a trip to Alaska before arriving to it's actual destination.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014