FE Vehicon Error

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kaiwera05, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    Hey guys, so I just got my first FE Vehicon from TRU yesterday, and I came upon an error when transforming this guy back to vehicle mode. The back wheel parts (his shoulders in robot mode) don't seem to securely slot into the tabs on the spoiler. Is this just a defective figure, or do I have to do more pushing, or what? It looks like the wheels are supposed to slot into something on his torso for vehicle mode, but I can't really tell and I don't think I can push much harder without almost breaking something...

EDIT: Figured it out, I had to tab the sides in first, slide the wheels up from the bottom. Now I just can't get the weapon to stay tabbed in under the vehicle mode. It goes in, but pops out like the hole is too small or the tab is too big. Anyone else with this problem?

2. Jhiaxus666

Jhiaxus666 "gee, axe us"

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I've had the same weapon problem with mine. I just put a small amount of superglue on the peg and the tab. It stays in much better after doing that.

3. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I have problems with mine, too. That's why I don't take it out to play like I do with the RiD and keep it in vehicle mode.