Favorite Toy of 1 of the 13 primes

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Megatronus the Fallen, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Megatronus the Fallen

Megatronus the Fallen The First Decepticon

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    There have been scarcely a few other toys of us original primes. It's mostly Optimus Prime these day. We'll let's think besides Optimus, what's your favorite prime toy. And it could be Third Party.

For example, my favorite is Make toys Paladin/Chaos because (duh its The Fallen) I like the use of power core ports, the overall design (which is accurate to his IDW robot mode) , and how he transforms into TWO tanks. I also like how his wrists can pull out small gatling guns, and his hands can also be replaced with larger gatling guns. There are a whole lot of possibilities for the toy's configuration.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  2. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Titanium Saints is an amazing repreaentation of Alpha Trion with lots of playvalue.
    He was expensive for a large deluxe, but he will always be one of my alltime favorite toys. Fansproject Sigma L quality, he is that good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Booster Gold

Booster Gold Accept no imitations

News Credits:
    I don't understand much of the OP's post but if the question is what is my favourite toy of Optimus Prime? Well that would be MP-10.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BottleOfFuture

BottleOfFuture Weaponizer

I don't think there's really many toys of the original primes. Alpha Trion, Vector Prime, Onyx Prime, Megatronus is all. And Optimus but that's a given.

• Like Like x 1
  5. WheelWave140

WheelWave140 Hate's not cool, dudes!

News Credits:
    Do we have an RP thread? You might wanna check that out.

I would say that Seraphicus Prominom is probably the best Nova Prime out there. Plus that awesome name I can never ever spell.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Megatronus the Fallen

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    What I meant was what's your favorite prime toy (as in one of the original 13 toys. For example my favorite toy is Paladin/Chaos aka The Fallen. Well he's one of my favorite characters and my favorite prime. But I'm getting off topic). So basically what's your favorite prime toy other than Prime the Optimus Prime toys.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  7. Megatronus the Fallen

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Never heard of titanium saints, I'll have to check that out.

8. Booster Gold

Booster Gold Accept no imitations

News Credits:
    Oh! This is a fiction thing, sorry I don't really subscribe to the whole 13 original primes thing, it was retconned into existence way after my head canon ends. I find the pseudo religious nature of it all a bit hokey anyway. You guys have fun now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mp-10. Optimus Prime or nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ricky_Stream

Ricky_Stream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Vector Prime

• Like Like x 2
  11. motorthing

motorthing One of these days.........

News Credits:
    Vector Prime was a good toy for its time. And Battle Core Prime is a sort of but not quite stand in for Nexus.

That's about it isn't it?

12. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    There are a few. You've got a lot of Fallen figures, mostly from the movie, The Titanium, and then the several RID figures. The Club put out Nexus Prime (without doing a basic google search on that). Alpha Trion has the Botcon remold of Vector Prime, Takara's Legends Ultra Magnus comes with Minimus Ambus redone as Alpha Trion, and then we've got the current Headmaster. Galaxy Force made a figure of Logos Prime. Both Galaxy Force and Cybertron had a few takes on Vector Prime. Prima has a repurposed movie protoform Optimus Prime figure from the comics. And if you want to get technical, then the Takara Final Battle Megatron has Liege Maximo's forearm.

Like a lot of fans, I find Battle Core Prime as a great stand in for Nova Prime (not one of the 13 though). Even without the reprolabels.

Anyway, to the question. It's fairly hard, as most of them aren't that great to be honest. I guess RID deluxe faceplate Megatronus

• Like Like x 1