Favorite Season Finale (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by SmokeyPrime, Jul 27, 2013.

1. SmokeyPrime

SmokeyPrime Well-Known Member

The title says it all.

One Shall Rise Part 3: A very entertaining episode that build on the history of the characters and ended on an original and gripping cliffhanger.

Darkest Hour: My personal favorite, and tied with 'Regeneration' for my favorite episode in the series. A dark, grim episode that saw the villains get an almost complete victory.

Deadlock: In my opinion, an underwhelming episode. But still a entertaining ride that left a lot of people satisfied.

2. UltraPrimus56

UltraPrimus56 In the ruins of paradise

The first season finale hands down. The interaction between Optimus and Megatron, and the consistent tension in the last episodes were an added bonus.

3. Jakest123

Jakest123 Well-Known Member

Deadlock was kind of suckish in comparison to the previous finales.

O lord, the tension following Darkest Hour was insane.

4. Galvatron II

Galvatron II I can type whatever here?

Darkest Hour. Deadlock was great in of itself, but the season had half the episodes of the others, and the reason why is obvious: It didn't have enough story to fill out even what it did have. Which is a real shame. As an episode, probably the best, but as a finale it was hardly built up to in anyway, and thusly loses my vote.