Favorite Optimus Primal?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jessecuster, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Hippie Trooper

Hippie Trooper Bert the Stormtrooper Reivews

The thing about Primal toys that amazes me is how many different ways they found to turn a humaniod beast into a humanoid robot. You'd think it's pretty straightforward and they all would be pretty much the same but they're all different!
    I have all but Bat Primal and the RM/Telemocha versions of the original (but am hunting for them!) and I really do enjoy every one of them so much! I've been sitting here playing with them for the last hour trying to pick out a favorite for this thread and still cant!

If you're new to Primal (hey! I was 'till about 2 years ago!) I'd say start with the Ultra class version from the 1st season, or the later, more show accurate version of the same mold. It is amazing how many different gimmicks they packed into one figure without ruining the look, transformation, posability or playability! It's a great introduction to the character toy.

Later

2. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mm, think I'll give it to Air Attack Primal (who I just happened to be taking pictures of earlier, so here).
    [​IMG]

I also like Transmetal Primal and Optimal Optimus, he's just a bit too kibbly.

Didn't really like the first BM Primal at all.

3. Hippie Trooper

Hippie Trooper Bert the Stormtrooper Reivews

Oh, man! I forgot about him! I dont currently own one but I have and he's possibly the most show accurate BM Primal and another great figure!

My Primals mixed in with some Convoys and my own "Gator" Prime for grins :D 

[​IMG]

Later