Favorite movie quote

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by MTME, May 2, 2016.

1. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

"Today. Today... At the edge of our hopes, at the end of our time, we chosen not only to believe in ourselves, but in each other. Today there's not a man or woman in here that shall stand alone. Not today. Today we face the monsters that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we cancelling the apocalypse!"

"I'm going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy."

"Fine! Rise up, all of you! You want to put yourself between me and him?! I WILL HAVE YOU ALL IN MY TEETH!"

"Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace build weapons of war. Invaders create avengers. People create... smaller people? Eh... children! Ha, I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them, to help them... end."

2. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    " To Crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to here the lamentations of their women"

"Crom! I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that today, two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom; so grant me this one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to hell with you! "

3. Gonzoite

Gonzoite Theoretician

"The only thing that reall worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon." - Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

"Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress." - Full Metal Jacket

"No time for the old in-n-out, love, I've just come to read the meter." - A Clockwork Orange

"Now you're good, now Jesus loves you." - Dead Presidents

"I don't know if I started drinking 'cause my wife left me or my wife left me 'cause I started drinking, but fuck it anyway." - Leaving Las Vegas

"Mind if I do a J?" - The Big Lebowski

"And so there I was. I was gonna go to Harvard. It was obvious. I was gonna be a lawyer and play in the God-damned system, and that was that. I was my old man. He knew, so what else could I do? I mean, there's no future in anarchy; I mean let's face it. But when I was into it, there was never a thought of the future. I mean we were certain the world was gonna end, but when it didn't, I had to do something, so fuck it. I could always be a litigator in New York and piss the shit out of the judges. I mean that was me: a trouble maker of the future. The guy that was one of those guys that my parents so arrogantly saved the world for, so we could fuck it up. We can do a hell of a lot more damage in the system than outside of it. That was the final irony, I think. That, and well, this. And "fuck you" for all of you who were thinking it: I guess when all was said and done, I was nothing more than a God-damned, trendy ass poser" - SLC Punk

4. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    When ever i am shopping and see a sales item of only a few cents i have to quote Galaxy Quest:
    "By Grabthar's Hammer........ what a savings.."

5. Transquito

Transquito Reach For The Light

"Let me tell you something, Balto. A dog cannot make this journey alone, but maybe a wolf can."

"Since when do you need a pedigree to help people?"

"Balto, I'd have been lost without you."

"Big paws run in my family, at least one side of my family."

"Oh, Balto. I've got a message for your mother.. [mocking wolf howl]"

All from Balto 1995.

"Courage of the heart is very rare. The stone has a power when it's there."
    Nicodemus - The Secret of Nimh 1982.

"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies. And whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first, they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, Prince With a Swift Warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed."
    Watership Down 1978.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Almost any Terminator 1 or 2 quote.

"Come With Me If You Want To Live"

"Hasta La Vista Baby!"

"I'll Be Back"

7. bacon4e

bacon4e Resident Cheesehead

"Say what again! I dare you! I double dare you mother fucker!"
    and
    "Do they speak english in what?"

Plus that bible passage was pretty sick.

"If you don't know it's missing, is it really gone?"- technically from a book, but hot damn I'd watch that movie if it ever came out.

8. EarthGBilly

EarthGBilly Sucker for a GERWALK Mode

Just a few of my favorites.

"But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

Murphy - "I was a little surprised to find a woman in love with me."
    Emma - "Why? Don't you like yourself?"
    Murphy - "Yes, I do. I just didn't expect it to be contagious."

"There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that."

"There's some things a man has to prove to himself alone... not to anyone else."

"You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way!"

William - "Can it be done, Father? Can a man change the stars?"
    John - "Yes William. If he believes enough, a man can do anything."

9. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "We're Kevin Bacon!"

10. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop!

"If I were Supreme Being, I wouldn't waste my time with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with Lasers, 8 o'clock, Day One."

11. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

"On this planet, we have a saying. The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
    "I also have a saying. I. Don't. Care."