favorite human tf character?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by jazz4ever, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

Circuit Breaker cuz she's hot.
    Sally cuz she's hot.
    &
    Kicker cuz his armor is really cool looking.

2. Talathia

Talathia TFW's Cool Little Heathen

...admittedly the human bashing on this forum makes me have to do a double take now and then- to make sure I'm on a furry board by mistake.
    I say that with love, only love. Angry anti-human robot love.

So far? I like Alexis. Sari's kind of rubbing on me too with the whole "weird girl with no friends" ordeal.

3. AutobotMarine

AutobotMarine Banned

Ebay:
    Overall, I liked Bud from Cybertron.

He was funny, adventurous, and awesome. I also kinda liked Sally from Energon, she's got a nice ass; but not as much as Mikela from the movie. Sam Witwickey is also up there too.

4. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

Definitely Spike all the way for the Autobots. Dr. Arkeville for the Decepticons. Both great characters.

5. Necrophon

Necrophon Speaker of Death TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Sari or Spike all the others have been annoying to me.

6. Geminii

Geminii Toyetic multiformophile

Hmm, let's see if I can put together a list of choices:

MALE
    Akira, Ali; Dr Alkazar; Dr Andrews (colleague of Dr Gates) from "Day of the Machines"; Dr Arkeville/Archeville; Sir Aethling the Red; Barnett, Walter; ben Faisal; Abdul; Beorht; Berger, Shawn; Billy; Blackrock, G.B.; Bomber Bill; Brown, Possom/Opossum (truck driver) from "The Key to Vector Sigma"; Bud; Bush, President George (Sr); Buster (Godmaster); Bullhorn; Cab; Cahnay, Auggie; Cancer; Carl; Carlos (Armada); Carlos (Energon); Chip Chase; Chris (Masterforce #6); Lord Chumley; Coby; Cornpone; Dr Dado (Masterforce #21); Dag, a guard; Dalton; Dalrymple, Jake; Private Dickson; Dinsmore; Donq/"Gramps" (Masterforce); Drath, Victor; du Blackthorn, Sir Wigend; Dutch; Dynamo; Edsel, Harold; El Presidente; Ernie; Faireborn, Dashiell "Flint"; Fakkadi, Abdul; Finkleberg, Donny "Robot Master"; Fong, Charlie; Fred; Dr Fujiama/Fujiyama from "Enter the Nightbird"; Ferdy; Friendly, Rollie; Furg, a guard; Gabe; Ga'mede (Magnificus' partner); Gates, Dr Paul; Geddis, Jim; Geddis, Phil; Giga; Ginrai/Jinrai; Professor Green; Dr Gô (Masterforce); the Golden One; the Golden One's apprentice; Go-Shuta; Harker, Sammy; Hassan/Prince Jumal; Professor Haley; General Hallo; Hydra (Godmaster); Jan (Victory); Jeff from "War of the Dinobots"; Ranger Jeff from "The Insecticon Syndrome"; Joe; Jones, Dr Brian; Jones, Kicker; Jordon, Dash; Justin from "Megatron's Master Plan"; Kai/Kain (Zone); Mr Kaiser (Masterforce #9); Kenji; Koji; Mr Leftfoot/Lightfoot (Masterforce #22); Lightfoot; Manus, Dirk; Martin (B.O.T.); Minkler, Marty; The Mechanic; Ranger Mike from "The Insecticon Syndrome"; Morgan, Dr Mark; Professor Morris; "O"; Dr Onishi; Osu; S. Pakinper (movie director, Masterforce #24); Poplock (Raoul's friend); Rad (Armada); Rad (Energon); Ramirez, Hector (unnamed, G.I. Joe cameo); Ranger; Raoul; Dr Rhodan (Masterforce #21); Mr Ricky (Masterforce #7); Road King; Mr Robins, science teacher; Roland (B.O.T.); Rook, Adam "Lazarus"; Sean/Shaun/Shawn from "Vacation" (Armada); Slick, Joey; "Snake"/Cobra Commander; Spider-Man; Sullivan, a trooper; Swafford/Swofford, Dr Gregory; Professor Teranova; Thunderpunch; Chief Turan; Waldo; Wilder; Winston; Witwicky, Buster; Witwicky, Butch (coloring books); Witwicky, Daniel; Witwicky, Sparkplug; Witwicky, Spike (pre-movie); Witwicky, Spike (movie and S3); Sir Wulf; Yoshikawa, Dr Soji; Zachary, Ethan; unnamed cameraman from "Vacation" (Armada); unnamed director from "Hoist Goes Hollywood"; Unnamed general from "The Key to Vector Sigma"; Unnamed maharaja from "The Ultimate Doom"; Unnamed mayor from "Megatron's Master Plan"; Unnamed scientist from "Traitor"; Unnamed sensei from "The Burden Hardest To Bear".

FEMALE
    Alexis (Armada); Alexis (Energon); Baumgartner, Kelly (TV reporter, "Vacation" (Armada)); Beller, Josie "Circuit Breaker"; Dr Biggles-Jones; Blazedale, Dr Heath; Candy; Carlson, Bonnie; Carly (pre-movie); Carlton-Ritz, Astoria; Carr, Carissa; Charlene; Copo (Masterforce #21); Mrs Cornpone; Daina; Mrs Dalrymple; Dutton, Dorie; Faireborn, Marissa; Fishook, Karen; Grandmother from "Fire on the Mountain"; Dr Harding; Hoffman, Susan; Holden, Isolde (Hardwired); Holley, Stella (Armada 'Linkage' manga included with DVDs); Irumina (Victory); Jenny (RiD); Jesse; Joan; Jones, Miranda; Jones, Sally (Kicker's sister); Kelly/Junko (RiD); Lori; Luisa (Peruvian girl from "Fire on the Mountain"); Mary (Masterforce #6); Meadows, Joy; Mega; Michelle from "Only Human"; Minerva; Mischa; Morgan, Jessica; Newell, Cindy; Nimue; Presser, Elise (B.O.T.); Rapture; Robin; Santiago, Celia; Witwicky, Carly (S3); unnamed "hologram girl" from "Ruin" (Armada).

(List does not yet include Kissplayers or Animated characters, and may not be comprehensive for other series)

7. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    Sari. Sure, her key is a Plot Device, but she isn't totally annoying.

As for the others who I've seen enough of to make an opinion...

Animated villains are all meh, Carlos drives me insane, Alexis is alright, and so is Rad, Sam and Mikaela were blah and forgettable and I REALLY HATE KICKER.

8. OmegaDead

OmegaDead Well-Known Member

beh

9. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

News Credits:
    Which, unfortunately, is about her only positive quality...

10. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    For the cartoon it would be Kicker and Sari, Sari is the needed cute factor and Kicker looked cool with his battle suit. I'll pick Energon Misha too, she was jus hot.

But definately the movie has the best human characters.

11. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    Does Megan Fox count? I like her ass.

12. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What he said!

13. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Sari or Ginrai.

14. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Spike, Carley and Mr. Shawn Berger

15. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I liked the human who hung out with the Autobots.

16. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    Spike Witwicky!

17. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    The cybertron kids are my favorite. To explain why is just I thought they brought real personalitys that I cared about. also...cobybot, coby's modified scrapmetal exosuit and honorary autobot, awesome.

Daniel is ok except in headmasters but I guess you can blame wheelie for that tediousness.

The kids in robots in disguise were fine, but In general the series is shown in such a comedic light that its hard to discern if its appropriate or just tireing to give kids scenes in it.

Kicker is'nt bad, It's just that the series wanted to develop his character as a trans-phobic teenager who's gifts could turn the tide of battle for the outnumberd autobots. But no onse cares we want the robots to develop the characters not the humans, japanese writing fails against my western tastes.

The armada kids are just the worst, screechy whiny bratty punks who are more concerned with the safety of trees and wildfires than the minicons falling to the decepticons.

18. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    Spike FTW. What other human built a city size transformer?

19. Cerberus

Cerberus Shockwave loyalist

News Credits:
    mmm i dont like humans with tf but, if a choose i prefer lightfoot from masterforce

20. ponycorn

ponycorn Member