favorite episode of your favorite show.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Noble1skull, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Noble1skull

Noble1skull Tra nsforme rs

Simple, as most of my threads turn out to be. Now, I do believe the episode of the office (US ver.) "Goodbye, Michael". This episode is a culmination of so much emotions and memories and special moments, and it all released in a wave of happy tears and sadness. And, it marks the first major drop in quality for most of the shows key aspects. So, it was just an overall very vital and important episode.

Alright, now please explain your favorite episode of your favorite show. GO!

2. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Gargoyles - Future Tense
    The Simpsons - Treehouse of Horror V and 20 Short Films About Springfield
    Beast Wars - Code of Hero
    Transformers G1 - Webworld
    Breaking Bad - Box Cutter
    Doctor Who - The Talons of Weng-Chiang
    Better Call Saul - Fifi
    Flash/Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow - Crisis on Earth X
    The Twilight Zone - The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street
    Tales from the Crypt - Showdown
    A Series of Unfortunate Events - The Miserable Mill

3. Jochimus

Jochimus Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

"The Silence", The Twilight Zone (original)
    My favorite episode of my favorite show is a weird one for me because it has none of the sci-fi or supernatural trappings that are part of most every other episode of the show (barring perhaps a few leaps in logic and credibility here and there, but fortunately they're minor enough not to hurt the whole thing) - it's basically just about these two guys and a really strange bet between the two of them. I like how Rod Serling twists the knife early on (and you can tell he wrote this one just by the extravagant-yet-highly-acidic dialogue) by turning the character you're supposed to find immediately annoying into the more sympathetic one, while making the character we're ostensibly supposed to start out sympathizing with into a pompous ^$$ without either shift in development feeling at all off. Also, Jonathan Harris is quite good in this as the only one of the three main characters who invariably turns out to have any sense.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020