Favorite crossovers and wanted crossovers

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Chobits15, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Deathcatg

Deathcatg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    They have a interesting concept they can fight over; the fact that the GoBots are actually cyborgs with organic brains (at least in the original toon, not the IDW comic from a couple years ago). I could see some Decepticons considering that as some sort of heresy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cronos789

Cronos789 Member

This is a weird example, but I wish the Transformers/Justice League crossover that was pitched a decade ago had actually happened, it sounded like it could have been one of the greatest crossovers ever. It's definitely my second favorite "crossover that was pitched but never got made" idea behind Superman/Star Wars.

I mean, you can't go wrong with a story that has a Tranformer Batmobile and Invisible Jet, plus Optimus joining the Green Lantern Corps!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. Rodimal Magnus

Rodimal Magnus A Touch of Destiny

A proper Transformers/GiJoe crossover. I liked IDWs take for the most part and Devils Due had some good ideas but I'm sure a good writer could make it work better.
    Wouldn't mind seeing a proper Transformers/Gobots crossover has well

• Like Like x 3
  4. Deathcatg

Deathcatg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It would be a proper bookend for the Transformers/Avengers crossover. I'd still like to see something like this happen, especially since the past decade has greatly multiplied the number of female Transformer characters that can make interactions with DC's female heroes and villains more balanced.
    I'd love to see some interaction with businessman Lex Luthor and Swindle.

5. Michael Schlem

Michael Schlem Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    An idea I have that could work well is to collaborate with already established series containing Transforming/Combining Robots. Some ideas include Super Sentai, which was adapted into the Power Rangers in the West, Kamen Rider, Super Sentai's Sister Series (hey, a Tongue Twister), the Brave Series, to bring that old series back from the dead, Go-Bots, by working with Bandai, Voltron, which could work by creating Transformers based upon the Lions, and other series like that.

Meanwhile, some crossovers which I don't think would be created, but it would be cool, are series like Scooby-Doo (with the Transformer based upon the Mystery Machine), the A-Team (Based upon the A-Team Van), and Dukes of Hazzard (The General Lee. Yes, even with the Confederate Battle Flags emblazoned on it. It wouldn't be the General Lee without those flags for you to see. Hey, I just made a rhyme!).

Another series that could be excellent for is Knight Rider. KITT (the Knight Industries Two Thousand) and KARR (the Knight Automated Roving Robot) could be outfitted with new Transforming abilities by the Autobots and the Decepticons, respectively. Instead of inventing a completely new character, they could use KITT and KARR as the Transformers that are in this. I have some ideas for potential molds they could use for them. Like either a Studio Series Bumblebee toy or SS86 Jazz could be the basis for KITT and KARR just so the light bar on the front of them becomes the chest (and isn't broken up like other molds would cause). In the crossover, KITT would be outfitted with a new Robot Mode with help from the Autobots. Meanwhile, KARR gets outfitted by the Decepticons after they played on his programming. The idea is that the Decepticons stab KARR in the back, figuratively speaking, and KARR finally teams up with Michael Knight and his rival KITT.

Also, here's a Wild Card, the Fortnite Battle Bus.

6. CaioSilvatheScreamerFan

CaioSilvatheScreamerFan Destron New Leader

Facebook:
    Ooh, imagine a cybertronian Kamen Rider who's also a headmaster, changing heads to use different forms yesss

7. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

My favourite Crossovers:

The Devil's Due Gi Joe crossovers.
    Ghostbusters
    Star Trek
    Mars Attacks

I enjoyed My Little Pony a lot more than I expected to.

Terminator was a bit disappointing.
    I loathed Sciolli's Gi Joe crossover. I liked the designs of the Transformers but the dialogue was excruciating.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  8. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy Tougher than Leather.

While I won't be talking about my favorites (because I read no crossovers), I'd love if IDW did a Sonic x Transformers crossover. That'd be amazing.

9. Tetratron

Tetratron AEColyte

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    For crossovers that have actually happened, Scioli’s Transformers vs. GI Joe.

Yep, this.

Would be worth it alone if Hasbro did something for the Collaborative line like the Bat-mobile combiner or Invisible Jet. ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  10. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You should some of them are pretty fun and the only way I could see that working is if Sonic and Blur had a race across space, time, and dimensions.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It shouldn't even be a "crossover" at this point.

I'd love for Gobots to be fully integrated into the Transformers world. Not cameo fan service here and there.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

I'd like to see a crossover with Star Trek The Next Generation because I'd love to see the Cybertronians meet the Borg.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    I now want a Jurassic Park one-shot. It would retell the events of the original movie *BUT* the Tyrannosaurus Rex and Explorer 04 would now be the Decepticon Tyrannocon Rex and Autobot JP93. We would see scenes directly lifted from the movie with JP93 and Tyrannocon Rex thinking about the situation they find themselves in. They would transform to robot mode off-screen from the movie with backstory linking it more to Transformers mythos.

What I would not want from such a crossover is completely screwing up the events of the Jurassic Park movie and having it end differently. I also would not want Tyrannocon Rex and JP93 being seperate to the Tyrannosaurus Rex and Explorer 04, I want them to actually be the on-screen dinosaur and car. In Ghostbusters, Ectotron scanned the Ghostbusters Ecto-1 instead of actually being Ecto-1.

So Tyrannocon Rex would be walking around in robot mode, the water in the glass would be reacting to her robot mode footsteps, and then she transforms to her Tyrannosaurus Rex mode seconds before the humans see her.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
  14. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    The Dresden Files.

[​IMG]

15. bigfootRULES

bigfootRULES Well-Known Member

my favorite is the Back To The Future crossover.

heres my idea for one
    Beast Wars and Tuff Puppy.

the Maximals and Predacons end up in Petropolis instead of Prehistoric Earth where they adopt civilian identities to blend in with the anthropomorphic denizens.

one scene idea i have is when Kitty and Dudley first encounter Megatron in his T-Rex mode, Dudley would say "Don't Move! he can't see us when we move." and Megatron replies "Now where did you get that ridiculous idea?"

also had this idea of Cheetor having a crush on Kitty.

• Like Like x 1
  16. bigfootRULES

bigfootRULES Well-Known Member

YES! This Has to happen.