FansToys release schedule (past/present)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by ROXXOR, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doom Slayer

Doom Slayer Unrelenting force of nature

Where are you planning to go?

2. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Board Certified Fans Trollar

News Credits:

Mars with Elon Musk.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Doom Slayer

Doom Slayer Unrelenting force of nature

He'll be a Pope sooner I think.

4. Christiano

Christiano Banned

Ebay:
    There are exactly zero legislators and executives in the country - including future lawmakers - who are interested in reducing the debt. It's imaginary money on loans that'll never be called in beyond interest combined with 'borrowing' from a source which is looted constantly anyway.

Nobody is paying the tab for that.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Thundercracker Blue

Thundercracker Blue Well-Known Member

^^This.

Incidentally, I’ve found that the majority of people who claim to care about debt being passed on to “our children” are also the first people willing to cut funding for children’s education, healthcare, etc. To quote Megatron, “How ironic!”
    6584805E-A356-45B3-BCFA-5E580D3BA5BE.gif

• Like Like x 8
  6. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    After two bouts of paying enormous late taxes on figures only to have the re-issue announced shortly after (I also know someone who bought FT-10 Phoenix for $500 CAD literally the DAY right before the last re-issue was announced), I'm resolved to wait for the reissue or skip the figure altogether (the other was Apache). I've also noticed if *rare* figures suddenly pop up for sale, that usually means to scour the interwebs for re-issue information.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Christiano

Christiano Banned

Ebay:
    Haha, right... Because future children can't expect anything back in return and can't contradict anything they say. It's pretty easy to advocate for people who don't even exist yet.

Those relief bills didn't get spent on Transformers like all of the people on the boards here; they helped prevent how many instances of homelessness, starvation, lapses in insurance, etc. My guess is that people's 'future children' will be pretty grateful that Pap-Paw and Mee-Maw didn't have to lose their home during a pandemic.

I hear kids dislike impoverished relatives.

• Like Like x 5
  8. The Allspice

The Allspice Seasoning is the right of all sentient beings!

Ebay:
    Yep, glad I took screen shots of my outstanding P.O.s. The fact that they didn't have a way to transfer over our existing orders but promise that they'll have a way to track everything is incredibly jankity.
    Yeah, but it's way easier to scare people with "the debt" then it is the real things we should be concerned about like off balance-sheet liabilities. Money not invested to fix a road or prevent a housing crisis now only increases future liabilities. The road repair costs more because maintainence was deferred for too long, or that person that lacks basic shelter shows up needing medical care that they can't pay for. Never mind the fact that the real focus should be on if we borrow for policies that either generate future income or mitigate future expenditures. It's easier to convince Jimmy that he cares about fiscal policy while he votes for expanding government spending on bloated projects like the F-35 while slashing the effective tax rate by shouting "the deficit", and building stupid pointless clocks.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wouldn't worry about it. As long as they export a list of all their outstanding POs, it's really irrelevant whether they're sitting in an excel file or an order management system.

10. MagnusAfterDark

MagnusAfterDark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Eddie said they were gonna manually have to transfer it all over, it just will just take a while.

11. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

Hey, who was the jerk who started all this talk about kids and debt anyway?

Oh wait.......
    Whoops, nevermind.

• Like Like x 6
  12. Hoffman

News Credits:
    Yeah, makes sense. You can definitely create orders in Shopify, they probably just have to manually create all of them.

13. Christiano

Christiano Banned

Ebay:
    The funny thing about buying Transformers is that almost every time you spend $300 on a p2p sale on Ebay or the boards, it’s all but guaranteed to immediately get spent again on that person’s TF purchase.

I’m half-kidding but half-not: our economy could only be so lucky as to behave how collectors in our circle do.

14. edgecrusher

edgecrusher "She wanted nothin', and I delivered." TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Given the notorious mismanagement of those funds, that's not exactly contradictory. If we treat their position fairly, most would likely want to fund education and healthcare just not through bloated, wasteful federal programs that lack accountability and efficiency. Some things are better left to states, local government, voluntary co-ops, or even the individual family to decide, as shocking as that may seem to those of us raised to believe we should rely on central government for everything and have them decide things for us.

I recall reading in their email about the new store that there would be a way to still access your old POs. Give them time, it may yet be resolved. Sometimes historic account data is imported only after everything is verified stable with a new site.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Christiano

Christiano Banned

Ebay:
    Two things about this though: 1) the further dispersion of funds to an even wider array of local officials only increases the odds of mismanagement (and it also runs contrary to what this branch of the electorate tend to view, given how many times we heard the last president say "they want to give money to Democrat-run states and cities" anytime a bill was designed to do exactly what you were saying) and 2) it is utterly impossible and implausible to say that an individual family should be held to negotiate terms with a private healthcare institution or educational institution...

Especially given how often that same part of the private sector is constantly getting affirmation from the federal government which is supposed to be policing it... We might as well have a UFC league where one side gets to use performance-enhancers and bring friends while we tell the other side that they can use any type of hand tape which they wish.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Blingotron

Blingotron Too Poor For Floor Polish

There's a lot missing from the old site so I hope they aren't done yet.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hoffman

News Credits:
    Kinda funny to see people say they're going to leave the US to get away from centralized government social programs.

• Like Like x 4
  18. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

^This x1000

• Like Like x 1
  19. TransformerFanatic

TransformerFanatic When a spark goes online, there is great joy...

Who said that...?

20. Dpuff

Dpuff Fanstoys made me do it

News Credits:
    Kinda just looks like they didn't carry over all the old listings they had on the old site. Like if it wasnt something they had in stock or planned to be able to get stock they didn't transfer the listing. I know they had like 10 different listings for grinder not long ago. All different prices

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.