FansToys FT-30A-E Ethereaon (Masterpiece Superion/Aerialbots)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by dalianjj, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Ryuu

Ryuu It is Looooord!

So long story short,I moving and I had to put all of my collection back into their boxes. as I was putting air raid back in his box I understand how some people went opening their box have his leg broken. And it's because of the way that he's placed into the box will cause the breakage.

2. Wuggaroo

Wuggaroo Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I took a look at the website and the description says that it cuts into the plastic. Is that what we want?

3. Dead End14

Dead End14 Well-Known Member

Man still checking here every hour for news on Fireflight and Slingshot :( 

• Like Like x 2
  4. XBurner071

XBurner071 There and Back Again

News Credits:
    I'm guessing we'll get reveals of slingshot and fireflight later this year or early next year(i think the fact that they turn into proper arms is also part of the reason why FT is still working on them)

5. stinkyshawn

stinkyshawn Well-Known Member

why r stunticons all revealed except for aerialbots?

6. Dead End14

The problem is I am afraid they will reveal them, the PO's will come up within seconds and they will have been sold out in minutes... meaning I might miss out. :( 

• Like Like x 1
  7. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Well-Known Member

I don’t think we’re gonna see them for a while. Seems like they’re being reworked and we haven’t even seen images. I think other stuff might bump up ahead like Perceptor and Soundwave.

Also, the Aerialbots aren’t quite as popular as the Stunticons so you should have a little more preorder time than with Dead End.

8. XBurner071

XBurner071 There and Back Again

News Credits:
    The way these PO for FT figures going out within a day is really crazy and i'm afraid that it will also happen to the last two aerialbots but i just saw FT Iceman on ebay for 142 usd without shipping,FT Goose for 130 and Maverick for 200 usd so if you miss out on the PO ebay and other online sellers still has them btw i also saw FT Spoiler and he cost 270 usd on netclow sheesh:eek: 

9. Dead End14

But FT Iceman is back in stock, that might explain that.

I just hope FT keeps the reissues op.

I don't know if the Aerialbots are less popular. I really feel like both are a set: Menasor and Superion. I gotta have both... Well I wanna have both.

10. Lex79

Lex79 Well-Known Member

It could also be due to the fact that the Aerialbots face more competition from the Zeta version and had less enthusiastic reviews compared to the Stunticons.
    Anyway, the current preorder madness is making me more and more convinced that should I ever buy a FT combiner I'll wait for a gift set.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ThatGuyCalledBlaster

ThatGuyCalledBlaster No relation to the Autobot, ironically. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    And also due the fact that in an interview a while back, they called Zeta their main competitor, this definitely makes sense.

• Like Like x 1
  12. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Not Pessimus Prime

Ebay:
    As someone who's been I'd say it's because FT's Aerialbots are extremely mediocre compared to their Stunticons.

I have the first three Stunticons and a US-based preorder on Smokey. I don't have Bandit preordered yet, but I don't think any US seller started taking them yet. When my store does I'll make every effort to lock that down.

But the Aerialbots? I'll try to get the last two, but I'm not losing sleep over them. If I miss out I'll just sell the three I have, probably for as much or more than I paid in the first place. Zeta's is covering my combined-mode needs just fine. I wanted the Aerialbots for the individual characters, and while they look nice in static poses I'm not thrilled with the limited articulation, tolerances on Iceman that make him not fun to transform, and engineering on Maverick that's overly complicated and not particularly fun either.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dead End14

Well that's just like your opinion man :p 

IMO they look better than those flat Stunticons. But I like both sets.

14. ThatGuyCalledBlaster

ThatGuyCalledBlaster No relation to the Autobot, ironically. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Nobody state-side has yet. Waiting on the images of Dead End DESPERATELY, haha. Then I gotta play catch up with the first 3, since I already have Drag Strip on PO with BBTS.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Destructimis Prime

Destructimis Prime We have Landed

News Credits:
    2E553B12-CA56-4698-9EB6-B3D18A7C4BAA.jpeg

• Like Like x 13
  16. Razzadazza

Razzadazza Well-Known Member

I’m definitely a +1 on these guys over their Stunticons. And it’s not just because I generally prefer the Aerialbots to the Stunticons.
    For me personally, these are better than the only real competition (Zeta), and I’ve not been blown away by the first two FT Stunticon limbs, if I could only keep one set of Stunticons, it’d be the XTB set. (Roadking May be better than Gravestone, but there are five in a team)
    (Reminder, personal opinion, I’m not saying anyone’s wrong if they prefer the FT Stunticons over either the FT Aerialbots or the XTB Stunticons)

17. whitewolfe313

whitewolfe313 Well-Known Member

I’m worried about even having the CHANCE to get them all. I have 3 stunticons and 3 aerial bots but, I almost missed out on 4th stunticon preorder because it sold out so fast. I have never in 10 years of collecting been unable to secure a pre-order. Fans Toys re-relieve of Galvatron sold out in a day at The Chosen Prime. I have almost everything Fans Toys releases. Never have I had trouble securing a pre-order. Crazy!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Well-Known Member

I love the Aerialbots but I think it’s clear just by sales that the FT Stunticons are selling better. RoadKing has already had a re-release, Maverick hasn’t. Spoiler sells for like 250- $300 now, Magnum is not available anywhere. Goose and Iceman are both under $200.

They’re both selling well but for the people that only chose one, they seem to mostly have gone with Stunticons.

• Like Like x 1
  19. whitewolfe313

me too!

20. whitewolfe313

The reason the fanstoys stunticons are selling better is because no one has any other choice for a Menasore in the toy world Devaststor scale.