FansToys FT-30A-E Ethereaon (Masterpiece Superion/Aerialbots)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by dalianjj, Nov 13, 2017.

1. DrCalligari

DrCalligari Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I live in the Twin Cities, 90 min away and have the exact same experience. I'd be able to drive and pick it up faster than they could get it in the mail. I only order from BBTS if they have a damn good price. Otherwise TCP is my primary NA dealer.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vakamadisk

Vakamadisk Well-Known Member

My Maverick and Goose arrived, but the tape on all 4 sides of their inserts was barely holding onto the styrofoam. It was still sticking to their plastic covers however. Maybe it was the heat from the delivery truck?
    I hope the figures were not previously opened before. Has anyone experienced something like that with FansToys stuff?

3. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Not Pessimus Prime

Ebay:
    TFSource has had some bigger stuff take the slow boat to arrive (DX9 Gabriel comes to mind), but they're usually pretty quick about getting Fans Toys' stuff. Plus they have a warehouse that's not too far from me. That's why I buy a lot of my stuff from ShowZ to get it cheaper and faster but I still buy my FT stuff from TFSource.

4. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    On top getting late new arrivals extremely late and no free shipping (domestically within the USA at least), BBTS also charges sales tax. That's why I prefer ShowZ, Baba, and Taobao/Superbuy unless there is some extenuating circumstance.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  5. WyldeBill

WyldeBill Yeeee Hawww!

Ebay:
    I went w BBTS because I wanted an authentic MP Grapple. Otherwise little point. Toy Dojo or A3U for domestic sales.

6. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's what I'm curious to find out. I've seen it happen before.

7. sifu74

sifu74 Banned

News Credits:
    I'm sure FT items is a low priority for BBTS since they sell thousands of other stuff(that are legal). They are like a Walmart that sells every toy line out there not like some indie shops that just carries Transformers and KOs for that matter.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sideswipe523

Sideswipe523 Well-Known Member

@dalianjj I just seen a post on Facebook saying Fanstoys and other companies are in trouble with the Chinese government and superion will not be finished? Can you confirm if this is a redundant post I seen?

• Like Like x 2
  9. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    How can you possibly ask this in the open forum, and what do you expect him to tell you even if it was true?

• Like Like x 3
  10. Curium

Curium Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't kept track on every figure, but TFSource is the one I remember seeing the most. Stomp in particular comes to mind, but I remember seeing it for several other FT figures, including I believe the first run of Roadking. Honestly most threads I stop bothering with once it is released so my perspective could easily be askew.

11. Sideswipe523

Why Not? Consumers have a right to know what they're getting into, he can pm me if he wanted to? Don't you wanna know? Here, are the last 2 aerialbots gonna get finished? Is that better?

• Like Like x 2
  12. jackisking

jackisking Yeah, the MP line is soooo dead

News Credits:
    Somebody is about to get Fan Bingbing-ed

13. jtwong27

jtwong27 Well-Known Member

I hope it's not true..I'm all in on their aerialbots... Does it impact their menasor as well?

14. Sideswipe523

I hope it's not neither, I'm not asking in that comment to be an asshole, I'm asking for us the Fanstoys Fanboys, I mean wouldn't you like to know as a consumer of their aerialbots just in case it was true for some odd reason that most of us are already 3 in and now we would have to get another offering, that's why I just came out and asked.

• Like Like x 2
  15. jtwong27

Agreed, I am 3 in and will still keep them either way but it would be a shame if at least the last 2 and the rest of menasor don't come out

16. kangta13

kangta13 Member

Ebay:
    Someone posted a rumor on Facebook, that they saw someone post on TFW post, and now it comes back to TFW as "i saw this on facebook"..
    hilarious..

• Like Like x 2
  17. Sideswipe523

Yeah the dude that does box art for xtb had it posted

18. jtwong27

In the fanstoys Facebook group, one of the moderator mentioned that a retailer is finding out the real facts.

A lot of people mentioned this is brought up multiple times every year and 3rd party should be ok as these are original designs and not copies. The ko's are the target of the government.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sideswipe523

I remember a few months ago I read a post this guy was saying that 3rd party won't be around soon and those buying the combiner bots won't see a finished product because they were gonna get shut down by Has/Tak and so on, so when I seen the post by the dude that does the xtb art he said he had a reliable source but I came here asking so basically Fanstoys would just be like nah it's not true, I don't believe it but alot of people are gullable I figured why not ask just to shut down the nonsense, it's no biggie, I'm sure we all know it's redundant but like I said, figured I'd ask that's all.

• Like Like x 2
  20. kangta13

kangta13 Member

Ebay:
    ahh .. well hope theres no truth to it.... out of our hands regardless.
    :( 

• Like Like x 1