FansToys FT-08 Grinder (Masterpiece Grimlock)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by wildfly, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Christiano

Christiano Banned

Ebay:
    Speculation from the average fan = wishful thinking. Speculation from a stock management rep who directly deals with the companies involved = credible rumors.

I’m not saying that I have an answer here... but not all speculation is created equally.

2. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Gigapower has much better proportioned arms. Grinder looks ridiculous in that area. But then so does mp10 nowadays. The gorilla look was certainly vogue a cpl of years ago.

Daft thing is there's no need for it in Grimlock. He looks perfectly fine with smaller Dino legs.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chrackalakis

Chrackalakis Astrotrain Engineer

Ebay:
    I have a MISB one of these for sale in the Junkion Exchange that I bought to keep as a MISB second, if anyone is still needing one.

4. Blacktaurus

Blacktaurus Well-Known Member

Soar & Stomp reiisues are here, i wonder if Grinder’s next.

5. ThatGuyCalledBlaster

ThatGuyCalledBlaster ...

News Credits:
    And here I almost thought he was LMAO

6. Alph

Alph Well-Known Member

I hope they announce the next dino reissues soon. I don't want this to take us all the way to 2023.

I wonder if they'll just do two again, leaving one to be announced solo, or if they'll just announce the remaining three at once.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ThatGuyCalledBlaster

ThatGuyCalledBlaster ...

News Credits:
    Same here, i'm itching for the next batch. Kinda wish they just do all 3 in one fell swoop rather than just doing them in twos like they have as of recent. Kinda hoping personally that Grimlock is our kinda metaphorical icing on the cake of the year in December a-la the Phoenix reissue last year.

Got Soar and I really like him so far, got Stomp hopefully coming soon from ShowZ, and I don't doubt he too will be great as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Wellest-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well the Stomp reissue was talked about happening in like 2018 or something? It took a long while to get to that so last hopefully they announce all 3 together or one might get delayed and expensive again.

Scoria/Celsium hasn’t been released since around 2017 I think? I wanna see what they do with those.

• Like Like x 2