Fansproject: Why Not Powermaster Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by bradforj, Dec 11, 2008.

1. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Consider this an open letter to Fansproject.

Congratulations on the success of the kits you have released so far. The Ultra Magnus kit is, without a doubt, one of the best add-ons I have ever had the pleasure of owning. Now I present an idea to you.

Why not release a similar kit that converts Classics Prime into Powermaster Optimus Prime? I am sure it can be done using many of the same design elements of the Ultra Magnus kit (ex: parts that wrap around the bot underneath). This is one kit that I would snap up in a heartbeat, even at $125.

2. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Because they just release a major product and are probably taking a break before their next endeavor? There's been like, a hundred threads pining for a PM Prime set, and all indication suggests FP is gonna take some time to cool down by releasing recolors of the CC set for a while.

3. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    Truth:

Because prior to the announcement that Fansproject was doing this dark armor set, BBTS had hundreds of SDCC Nemesis Primes in stock for $47.99 when HTS still had them for $26.00.

I'm sure TF Source had a bunch as well and everyone was like, 'Hey, someone's knocking at the door, better open it, could be Mr. Opportunity.'

4. Buzzer-Bot

Buzzer-Bot Kamikaze

That was what I thought too,but well better hope this "want" comes true!