FansProject Update: New Powered Commander and G3 trailer pics

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by UltraPrimal, Mar 31, 2009.

1. KAGE

KAGE cgibsonREX

News Credits:
    I have the BTS trailer on pre-order after seeing G3 I think Im going to pass on BTS and get the G3 instead!

I would like to see someone do a show accurate trailer for Animated Prime.

2. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

I heard that one can purchase the powered convoy set from this canadian toy site kool toys.com is this true? It would be cool to get a hold of this w/out having to make the trip to toronto

3. kaos

Cool I was fishing to see if anyone else got an email from kooltoys..good thing I reserved a pc for myself......

4. kaos

I heard that one can purchase the powered convoy set from this canadian toy site kool toys.com is this true? It would be cool to get a hold of this w/out having to make the trip to toronto

5. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Eh... doubtful some random toy site would get ahold of stock for a con exclusive.

And if this website you both mention does have it, why don't you go check, or cough up some links that your emails surely would have supplied?

6. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    $250.00 Canadian for PC.

Kool Toyz - TFcon 2009 Exclusive Powered Commander

7. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Ahh thanks.

Seems odd that they are selling these. Aren't all 500 pieces going to be distributed/for sale at the con? Are they getting their inventory by buying them from con visiters? Seems kinda stupid for anyone to sell them a PC instead of just selling it themselves for more.

8. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    They might be obtaining them the same way BBTS obtained BotCon exclusives in the past, by letting people trade them in. Or they could of made a super secret deal with FansProject, to make extras for them. Who knows.

9. ROY BOT

ROY BOT Boosh!

If Fans Project knows whats good for them they will make these missiles for magnus!!

These are all great. FP rocks! except for PC being a TFCON exclusive

10. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I can do this all day! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Cool. Though, I really have no need for a third armor. If it was more like Powermaster Prime... then I'd be all over it, but unless someone does a blue Classics Prime (don't see it happening anytime soon) I really won't be interested in having the Powered Convoy armor.

11. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    It was either that, or not at all. First, an exclusive needs to be good for people to want to spend the higher amount they have to sell for seeing as they're by nature produced at a low volume. Second, they don't expect it to be popular enough for a full run, ESPECIALLY since to do PC properly, you need a BLUE Classics Prime, which only can happen via a custom paint job.

12. Skywave

Skywave Transformers Noob

I'm definitly more interested in the trailer now that it include some nice weapons! Will depend on the asking price though, but it's tempting. Aso the design of the trailer is ace from what I see, redesigned G1, just like what Classic/Universe is :) 

13. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well yeah, for sure, I understand that :)  basically, I look at this as being sold as armor for classics prime. For me, this armor only works for Ultra Magnus (city commander). Most would look at it as diaclone magnus, but I look at it as armor for prime. Maybe if it had the face plate that shadow commander has... I dunno. Those rocket launchers are so sexy though...