Fansproject TFX items

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by comicfan17blue, Aug 29, 2016.

1. comicfan17blue

comicfan17blue Well-Known Member

Visited FPcore online the other day and saw:

Fansproject TFX-06 and TFX-07, does anyone know if these have been released?

2. IanAdams

IanAdams Secret Octopus

They have not. No one knows what's up with them. I kinda want TFX-06.

3. IanAdams

IanAdams Secret Octopus

If you like the look, maybe check out MakeToys Striker Manus? It's a different designer, but it's a beautiful, large Voyager scaled Prime.

4. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  5. comicfan17blue

Thanks for reply and suggestion I will look into Striker Manus.

6. comicfan17blue

7. Spumoni Dingo

Spumoni Dingo GPN Official Spotter

News Credits:
    Peaugh has a review for the Magnus version up.

8. IanAdams

IanAdams Secret Octopus

The bizarre mystery continues. Are these coming out? Are there more than twelve of us who want one? WTH??

9. Thundershot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is one of those things that I would have likely bought 5-8 years ago. But now? Nope...

• Like Like x 1
  10. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's certainly brilliant engineering. The only things that bug me are:
    • The timing. Really, there's a few Magnus entries out... and several Primes, both official and otherwise.
    • Those hands. They opted to *remove* the hands from the stock figure... why not make the hands a bit smaller, now that they aren't going to fit over the old ones???
    • The wheels. The old trailer had wheels to match the bot ones. Why cap over them with boring, unpainted ones? The added bulk also makes the wheels seem tiny. The width of the bottom ones is just so skinny! I get why, but I wish they could have figured a way to integrate those wheels better such that they don't look as awkward in bot mode as they do.
    The guns are a nitpick... I think they should have been a hammer for Magnus. He already has the shoulder cannons and missiles. Also, the guns look a bit silly, I think.

It's wierd... I initially thought the Prime version looked better, but now find the Magnus one to have outdone it. Course, both still seem rather odd still, hard to fit them anywhere... and I'm not of those folks with tons of Primes or Magnuses in his collection so... hrm.

11. Spence

Spence Well-Known Member

These have grown on me over time and I believe both of them have outstanding head sculpts. I actually really like the truck mode on the Prime and the new hands make a huge difference in how they transform into the side tanks and you don't have huge hand tanks on the side of the truck any longer. It looks awesome with the G3 trailer. FP have also updated the shoulder a little bit to fill in the side of the cab unlike before when you saw a little bit of the original figure through a gap in the new shell.

I do like the Magnus one just a little more to be honest. maybe has something to do with the attachment to the original City Commander?

Also according to TFCon they will be out before the end of the year. They are very close to being ready.

Expect a huge glut of FP items before the end of the year. Rest of Saurus, Dino girls, Shells, Trianix and Dai-Z, and these guys. That is a lot of stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I still kind of want the Prime kit, but I worry the price is going to be the big repellant on this. For what amounts to an upgrade kit with far less mass than say City Commander, I wouldn't be surprised if this was at least 90. That's what kills it, because at that price I already have TR Powermaster Prime and could put that towards the PE Apex Armor.

13. Thundershot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Interesting... While the legs of Saurus and the Dino girls are on my radar (to finish one and almost finish the other line), I need to make sure I get the shells first, since they're extremely limited. The others will be around for a while if patterns stay true.