Fansproject Stunticons / Menasor aka M3 / "Intimidator"

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by juise, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

It's the bottom part of the cab (near the wheels) when preparing to separate the legs. I'll try to snap a pic later.

2. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ok cool. So I've been playing with fire then, transforming him without even making a mental note of this tab. I better check mine at home, lol

3. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    You should get it soonish. I paid and shipped my loot as soon as I saw my email yesterday. Woke up and saw shipping notice today. Hopefully I get it mid next week :D 

4. G.I.EDDIE

G.I.EDDIE Purple treads suck!

News Credits:
    Looks like that would be super easy to create since there's perfect little holes there to tab into...but the G1 toy that the chest is clearly based on doesn't even have an insignia at all...

I recall them constantly getting shafted...haven't they been last more times than not?...I mean, I know that and still order from them, but it seems I get mine after everyone else has long had theirs...

Something Joel said the other day clued me into what might be happening...he mentioned the trucking company was his problem for slow delivery...maybe, since CP isn't a HUGE etailer, they go with a cheaper shipping company...that in turn gets slower service...?

5. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
  6. redguyver

redguyver Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  7. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

Strange, I live here and still went to work everyday this week... Wonder if I could've just stayed home all week and blamed it on the weather? Shocker, it's January in MN and it's been cold and even a little snow has dropped. Happens every year...

8. David Hingtgen

David Hingtgen Chromaticon

News Credits:
    *Diesel* robot mode is clearly molded and colored based on the animation design. *M3* is physically the toy but colored more like the animation. The animation and comic had big insignias right where the red spot is on the roller car. (As they had flat chests without a roller car---it was purely the trailer)

Personally I had hoped everything would be animation-based, but animation-Diesel with an animation/toy-M3 is pretty good. But if M3 had an animation-style chest he'd be perfect. (And would thus already have a perfect spot for an insignia)

9. OhMyPrimus

OhMyPrimus Well-Known Member

10. bigwhitey21

bigwhitey21 Well-Known Member

YAY! Bbts actually sent mine out today. Should have it Monday. Going to be really hard not to use a vacation day for this one.

11. TheGreatScrotum

TheGreatScrotum Well-Known Member

Thank you FansProject. What an awesome set.

12. ichnach

ichnach Predacon

News Credits:
    mine arrived from TFS today and man is this 1 fiddly bastard of a toy. I love the look but get scared every time something clicks during transformation, especially in that mid section.

13. CybertronianFan

CybertronianFan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Found a decent spot for alt-mode. Combined mode has proven to be the trickiest of locations ....

14. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I preordered minutes after it went up. It's been in the warehouse all day. *sighs* I hope it ships tomorrow. If it's Monday before they ship it, I'm going to call their number and complain.

This seems to hold true for me as well. The air shipments even say that if it's paid for and requested shipped before 1PM CST, they'll get it out.

I wonder how USPS Priority does, since it says 3-5 days, where as UPS Ground says 3-7?

:(  Lucky.

15. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I honestly think Diesel's robot mode is the bets part of all of this. Combined mode is crazy to get to, but I've had the most fun messing with the bot mode without the combining bits.

16. sifu74

sifu74 Well-Known Member

Man, I rather get my butthole bleached than transforming him back and forth. Anyone else has a problem with the BFG peg hole going into his hand pegs?

Duh NVM, found out why FP sent an extra gun peg cause the peg hole on the original gun handle was a little too high.

17. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Thankfully Diesel hit my POL yesterday BEFORE my credit card was compromised by the ass-hats who hacked Target and stole all the credit card info.

Hopefully nothing else I pre-ordered comes in before the new card arrives.... *sigh*

18. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Anyone here used Priority to have stuff shipped to them (in the US, that is)? How'd it go? Was it as fast, or better, or worse than UPS Ground?

19. CybertronianFan

CybertronianFan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    From an online retailer or from person to person?

Online retailers tend to take the typical 2-3 business days. Though at times it takes them a few to process the shipping itself.

Person to person, I've never seen it go past the 3 business days mark.

I guess it depends on the source

20. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    I should've clarified. From BBTS.