Fans Toys Re Issue Mercenary(FT-13), Grenadier(FT-12), And Forager (FT-14) Petition

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by anakko, Sep 3, 2018.

1. maz25

maz25 Well-Known Member

Ebay:

Sealed examples in the past have been cheaper on Yahoo Japan. Expensive shipping, but more affordable overall compared to Ebay, esp. with stack shipping.

2. Leonwave

Leonwave Well-Known Member

yeah i think matty has nailed it on the head really, are the other options as good?

simple honest answer is no, for me
    im in for badcubes, but if fanstoys announced a reissue or somebody else was gonna do these with the year i'd hold off, but for now badcubes will do, would i change set after buying them it depends on price and quality

3. StrangeAeons

StrangeAeons Well-Known Member

flawed? wat is flawed, they loo perfect, and TE toon-like offerings arnt going to do it for those of us who are wanting versions of these characters with chrome and other G1 toy aesthetics like clear orange cockpit chests, sticker details etc.

4. deaculpa

deaculpa Seven Star Fist

News Credits:
    there’s a discussion about it on the same page you quoted.

5. worldsgreatest

worldsgreatest Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had this set and eventually sold them because I needed the money.

I was bummed, but gave MMC's a go at $99 and actually enjoy that set way more. If nothing else they're better engineered and just more fun. I tthink they look great too, personally.

• Like Like x 1