Fans Toys FT-41 Sheridan (Masterpiece Warpath)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by JPrime, Jul 14, 2018.

1. WarTower

WarTower Member

If you read screenshots you would see I am not upset about the increase in shipping I am upset he is sending me off site not upset about the increase in shipping at all. Thx for the info and where to post I am new here.

2. RyanCharlie

RyanCharlie Well-Known Member

He explained all of this in other threads. Again, search, read and think before posting.

3. WarTower

WarTower Member

I only read this thread and posted here because it is in regards to FT-41, if you look at this thread you will see people have posted about their preorder regarding said product and pandemic issues. But thx I will post there also.

4. Optional Prime

Optional Prime Cereal Killer

Oookay....

You two are now having a very unproductive, repetitive conversation that started with one of you giving us a complaint over another unpoductive, repetitive conversation, and the other suspecting that being an unproductive, repetitive conversation. Which neither of you seems to enjoy very much.

Fun while it lasted, I think it would be okay to move on to more personally rewarding topics.
    Cheer up, you are both worthy of a better mood!

• Like Like x 4
  5. MaxPower

MaxPower Well-Known Member

If you don’t want to help him out then don’t. But why attack him like you did, especially since he is a new member. We should be more welcoming and not seem like an elite know it all group.

As for the original question at hand. It seems like the shipping prices are going to climb up for a while before they come back to normal. If Baba is taking a loss and being honest with you about it, then it’s your choice to either pay the extra cost or get the refund. Unfortunately it’s the new state of overseas buying and shipping.

• Like Like x 5
  6. astrotrain1975

astrotrain1975 FT-44 Thomas is my precious.

eBay.

7. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:

• Like Like x 5
  8. RebelM

RebelM Well-Known Member

Hi Wartower,

There was a thread opened up about your issue with baba a few days back: bababobo00712
    It's been closed now but baba did comment about it all and had chance to explain himself.

If after it all you are still not satisfied you could always inbox him here @bababobo00712 as he is a member and I'm sure would want to help you out.

• Like Like x 2
  9. DFormers

DFormers Well-Known Member

YouTube:
    Not sure if this priorities shipping but you might want to consider buying from his store directly. You get more discounts and coupons than you would through Ebay. On his site he is only charging an additional $7 for shipping as opposed to $15 on Ebay.

• Like Like x 1
  10. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I do believe that I will be getting my copy from ShowZ tomorrow. Finally! I need a fix. I also see that ShowZ has a yellow loader from aliens for sale in his store. I’ll be getting my replacement screws sent with that lol EEAF0FEF-A65D-4DAE-929E-9FB274890C9F.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  11. malware5

malware5 Well-Known Member

For fuck sake FT.......2020 and we're still having to use spudgers to transform your figures, eight years into the MP game...this is very unbecoming for someone at the top of the third party MP game. Play test the damn things when they come off the line!? How the hell is anyone supposed to get the faux treads out in robot mode without a tool, huh, how?

Other than that........I actually enjoyed its transformation, it was let down by the ridiculously tight joints but the transformation itself isn't that bad. The robot looks stellar but I would have preferred it to have been toon accurate with white treads and all but I'm okay with the grey treads, the sight of it doesn't sully my vision from my toon accurate goggles the way I thought it would.

FYI- for that random idiot that always comes in with the Devastator image/action figure that always goes; "Herp Durr, so you want your MP's to look like this herp durr!" I say no and fuck you. There is plenty of inspiration for this guy in the cartoon where he looks awesome for instance the end credit scene where he transforms taken from the King Arthur Episode. He looked mighty fine and hella toon accurate there.

Back to the figure. The blue used on the eyes pop, it's perfect, this is the blue FT should use for all their Autobots from here on in and not that gaudy metallic blue which screams wannabe high end toy. I despise that blue to the effect that I've painted every FT autobot figure's eyes in my collection a blue similar to Sheridan's.

All in all, this is a good figure, he doesn't quite hit the Road King heights in any way shape or form (will FT ever hit those heights again?) but he's certainly not their worst figure in anyway, I'd place him slightly beneath Grenadier, which I consider to be FT's B game type of figure. He could have been a very enjoyable figure but the tight joints sullies the transformation experience.

Despite all of its shortcomings....I definitely feel this figure is better value for money than TT's MP Hound and MP-44, didn't say it was better just a better value for money as in I feel wasn't being had for what I paid. If you like FT's stuff...get him, you'll be satisfied.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  12. WarTower

WarTower Member

I am not concerned about the comments of said member. I am concerned no one is noticing my actual complaint, nor giving feedback on it. I have no qualms with paying for the increased SHIPPING. I just want to pay via Ebay where there is a guarantee. Why is he sending me to pay off site, which is against Ebay's ToS? Is there something I'm missing here? Because I am concerned this is a security issue. I just want to work out the payment, risen or not, via Ebay.

13. Msz0065

Msz0065 Well-Known Member

Why not just send payment via PayPal? Ebay owns PayPal, and PayPal covers you as long as you don't send it as a "gift".
    Any issues that Ebay cannot resolve are usually handled by PayPal anyways.

14. sifu74

sifu74 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually they don't own PP anymore per say. eBay has their own money payment.

15. joelones

joelones Well-Known Member

Was that a confirmation that he indeed has the screws? And will ship them out?

16. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    No it wasn’t. He doesn’t have them yet. I just happened to see this figure solicited on Facebook and it’ll be a win win for me

17. WarTower

WarTower Member

Thank you for taking the time out and actually reading what I am concerned about and giving me the appropriate feedback. I've been a lurker in this community for a long time now and never felt the urge to post, due to the unwarranted levels of aggression in said community. It's good to see a level headed, intelligent member who knows how to read and give constructive well placed comments. Thank you and maybe I will continue with posts if I see more members whom value and enjoy the hobby and understand we need each other. Without us, there will be no more transforming products. Instead of attacking and feeding poor broken egos that need to tear someone down to feel better about themselves, we should aid each other because of our common interests. Being aggressive and mean shows more bad about the person themselves, rather than the ones they attack.

• Like Like x 2
  18. astrotrain1975

astrotrain1975 FT-44 Thomas is my precious.

I order from his site as well, but I took advantage of an ebay flash sale on this occasion.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Decepticon13

Decepticon13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Paypal actually became it's own private company in 2014 but stayed tied to ebay as their primary pay option- until now. In fact, ebay is ramping down use of paypal on ebay in favor of a new service based in the Netherlands, supposedly this year. So paypal is not owned by ebay any longer, they are separate entities.

20. Myjamjar

Myjamjar The Mighty

Ebay:
    I have this guy coming in soon, but i sourced him from an eBay seller who can't get me the screw.
    If i happen to have the leg issue, does anyone know if i can source the screws from fanstoys themselves or know a viable alternative screw i can buy online?

• Like Like x 1