Fans Toys FT-31A-E Marauder (Masterpiece Menasor/Stunticons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by dalianjj, Jun 29, 2018.

1. omgitstraxx

omgitstraxx Rad Brobot

Decided to go all in on these guys but I could only find them on ebay from mascotzone. Hope shipping doesn't take too long from China.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Dpuff

Dpuff Please be polite to site sponsors and hasbros ceo

News Credits:
    Shipping from china to ohio hasnt been bad lately. Couple weeks depending on carrier. You wont be disappointed in ur choice to get these guys. They are all pretty great imo

• Like Like x 3
  3. divinecomedy

divinecomedy JAB-A-WOOOKIE

News Credits:
    Yeah shipping from China has been ok for me. 2 to 3 weeks. But then again I am usually getting substantial savings price wise. Nothing to complain about.

• Like Like x 4
  4. omgitstraxx

omgitstraxx Rad Brobot

Good to know, thanks fellas. I'm usually pretty patient when stuff ships from China but these will be my 1st bots in about a year (took some time off the hobby) so pretty excited for them.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Kevin Iaquinto

Kevin Iaquinto 8 Strings Enthusiast

News Credits:
    Enjoy! I didn't see the earlier posts, but I assume you got all 4. Roadking's transformation is akin to sorcery.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Mike Witwicky

Mike Witwicky Loyal Lieutenant

• Like Like x 2
  7. PrimeProblem

PrimeProblem Well-Known Member

I really don’t get the stimulus jokes (not to hate on you specifically so pls don’t take it that way)

If you require a grand from the gov’t to have discretionary income, then you probably weren’t in the market to be wasting money habitually on bullshit beforehand - maybe I’m missing something or just not understanding the concept

• Like Like x 4
  8. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My stupid stimulus purchase was the Super7 Thundertank. I would not have bought it if I didn't get the stimulus money. I could live without it (obviously this whole hobby is about stuff you can live without). Stimulus money means that people who would not have otherwise bought it, did. Your target customer now has more disposable income for stuff that was lower on their priority list for collecting, or people who might have held off and hoped items would be around for a while. Though with most Fans Toys release that is no longer the case.

9. divinecomedy

News Credits:
    There are people who lost their jobs last year because of the pandemic. People working in the leisure, entertainment, restaurant industries all got hit VERY BAD. We all know this.

But the stimulus checks did NOT just go to those people. A ton of people who NEVER lost jobs also got checks in other words, they all got EXTRA money on top of their regular pay checks. Here's the banger, the number of people on the second group is actually a lot bigger than the first

How do we know this? Well in the US, every single month, we can check what's called the Personal Income Report and according to this report, people's income this month is higher than last month's by 20%.

It's not just toys that have been impacted price wise. Cryptocurrencies, stocks (Robinhood), lumber, used car, etc, you name it.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Bruticus88

Bruticus88 Bruticus devastate Devastator!

Not 100% certain on that economic marker... as people who didn't have a job last month and got a new job this month would also cause personal income to rise. New job = money to spend. The jobless rate for March 2021 also decreased vs. February 2021.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

The second idea you mention is a derivative of something called "inflation". And that's a whole other subject altogether. Food, goods, gas, materials and 3P toys.

11. divinecomedy

News Credits:
    You forgot to mention that the number of jobless people is still higher than before the pandemic. Personal income for March 2021 when compared to March 2019 is 31% higher.

US-consumer-PCE-2021-04-30-personal-income.png

We are the best!!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bruticus88

Bruticus88 Bruticus devastate Devastator!

The March 2021 jobless rate is indeed much higher than compared to March 2020 or 2019. Not sure about that second part... have a link?
    I'd like to do some math on that offset. Seems on the high side with a 6% unemployment rate. I have a feeling that chart doesn't take into account people that lost their job and stopped looking for a new job after a certain period which would account for the big increase.

13. divinecomedy

News Credits:
    Personal Income

14. corduroy

corduroy Well-Known Member

DROP THE DAMN PO

• Like Like x 3
  15. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Wellest-Known Member TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    . . . And NO ONE GETS HURT!

fzOZ.gif

• Like Like x 10
  16. evilash3373

evilash3373 Well-Known Member

They did. 10 minutes ago. Sold out everywhere now.

17. BrutiKing

BrutiKing #1 Siege Crosshairs Fan

News Credits:
    I assume that's a joke :p 

18. BrutiKing

BrutiKing #1 Siege Crosshairs Fan

News Credits:
    So I found an interesting scam website...
    upload_2021-5-4_2-0-17.png

• Like Like x 3
  19. TylerB

TylerB Well-Known Member

Hello inflation

20. gaseous clay

gaseous clay Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Heh, of course. I mean, I know people worry about this literally selling out in 5 minutes, but there is definitely wiggle room there, because the sites don't put them up at the exact same time. Particularly since places like Toy Dojo and TCP are basically "mom and pop" sites (no insult intended there), where pre-orders will be put up when they can get to it. (And don't forget they're central and mountain time zones, respectively, which further affects when they get to it)

Now, I'm not saying folks shouldn't worry about not being able to get one, but you probably have a matter of hours to get your pre-order, not minutes. (which admittedly still isn't great) Because this will how it go- FT will eventually say, "Bandit pre-orders coming soon!" Folks like Tony and Brandon will then get flooded with emails and FB messages all, "When are you putting up your pre-orders?" Eventually they'll make a FB post saying, pre-orders are up and people will post on here "X has preorders up!" (after putting in their own preorder first just to be safe, of course) And when they sell out, someone will post "I can't believe these are sold out already!"

So, when Bandit does eventually go up for actual pre-order (not the, "we're putting up preorders even though we haven't officially heard anything from FT yet" that some sites do) there will be an obvious time line on this thread. (and probably posts on the DX9 and XTB threads as well)

• Like Like x 1