Fans Toys FT-31A-E Marauder (Masterpiece Menasor/Stunticons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by dalianjj, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Illmatic

Illmatic Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. 6Trash9

6Trash9 Fist of the North Star

News Credits:
    Screenshot_20201110-125700_AliExpress.jpg
    First Smokey PO I've seen in months

3. ThatGuyCalledBlaster

ThatGuyCalledBlaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Gokai Tahu

Gokai Tahu Emotionally compromised

I'd buy it for two

5. Markus76

Markus76 Well-Known Member

I'd buy news that he is coming soon. I wish they would have just worked on completing one of their combiners then starting on the other one. I'm tired of waiting. I 1000% would have welcomed a completed Menasor or Superion by now instead of having 3 of each.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 6Trash9

News Credits:
    they have figures to make to please none combiner fans, besides Menasor will be completed first. If we get Smokey like it was planned then the combiner itself and the last limb would always be early next year

7. TF3D

TF3D Ld_78

News Credits:
  8. Diesel

Diesel The Legendary Super Saiyan

What's up, dudes? I just recently was able too get Roadking. Man oh man do I LOVE this thing! The first time I saw it a couple of years back on TFSource I knew it was the sh*t! I actually have a couple of questions. I'm sure they've probably been answered several times but it would take me a VERY long time to read through 637 pages worth of posts. So, if you awesome people will indulge me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Are Fans Toys going to re-release any of the figures like Spoiler so that I won't have to sell my organs to afford one off eBay? I assume from reading through the last couple of pages that Fans Toys may be releasing an extra trailer for Roadking/Motormaster that has all the Menasor parts. Is that right? Also, are Spoiler, Magnum, and Smokey the only limbs released so far? Dead End hasn't been released yet, has it? Does Fans Toys only release a limited number of their figures that basically consist of about one or two runs? Also, has anyone heard of or thought about making something to go on the bottom of Roadking's feet to protect the shiny chrome goodness of the grill? I was thinking about maybe a type of cloth or rubber piece that you could put on the bottom of his feet. Damn I love this figure.

Fans Toys has some of the most impressive and well-constructed Transformers figures I've ever seen. On a whim, I picked a up Sovereign a few years back and was blown away by that thing. It's not die-cast, it's frigging cast iron. All of their figures look amazing! The only problem is the price if you don't pre-order and miss out on a run. I saw the Apache/Springer and thought about getting it. Then I saw the $400 price on eBay and decided that Springer wasn't that great of a character after all.

Anyways, I love this board and I'm glad to be back on a Transformers message board again taking to you lovely people.
    You rock!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. Bebe13

Bebe13 Well-Known Member

You can still get Magnum for a decent price.
    Debating getting him myself. I only want one of the limb bots and I think WildRider will do fine.

10. Whomps

Whomps The World's Okayest User

News Credits:
    So what's going on with Spoiler? I had him preordered on A3AU and heard about it being released in october but got pushed back

11. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    It's speculative at the moment. My dealer heard this and my supplier plays water-polo with the rep kinda thing

12. Iron dibot

Iron dibot Well-Known Member

First of all, Roadking is pretty dang awesome so congrats on getting him! As for your questions,
    Spoiler is getting reissued pretty soon, don't know if there are any Po's left though. Roadking will be getting a second trailer wich functions as the skeleton for Menasor, it will be included with the final member of the team. Only limbs that we have now are Spoiler and Magnum with Smokey on the way, not known when though. And lastly, I never put anything under Roadking feet to protect the grill and he's just fine. No scratches or anything of the sort. Hope this helps! Greetz.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Diesel

Diesel The Legendary Super Saiyan

Thanks brother. I appreciate it.

• Like Like x 2
  14. whitewolfe313

whitewolfe313 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Roadking will get a second trailer? Do you mean like a two trailer semi truck or to switch out for his current trailer that becomes a backpack? Have you seen pics? Where did you hear this?

15. Iron dibot

No prob.

16. Iron dibot

Dalianjj has confirmed this in this very thread. No pics though.

17. toonbot

toonbot Well-Known Member

I cringe each time this is brought up. All I can think about is the combiner compromising in stability, in the poses it can do, all for a trailer we never asked for or need from this set. Am I the only one that thinks this?

• Like Like x 1
  18. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    I think it will be nice to have the combiner skeleton do something other than take up my sock drawer when the team are in alt mode. That said I hope its stable as well. Win win

• Like Like x 3
  19. Ryan F

Ryan F Transform and Roll Out!

News Credits:
    The DX9 Menasor body transforms into a trailer, and that thing’s as solid as hell.

I know the FT one will have to account for heavier individual robots than the DX9 one (due to FT’s bots having all that die cast), but frankly, if DX9 can do it, I don’t see why FT wouldn’t be able to.

20. 6Trash9

News Credits:
    you could stand him on the sheet of plastic covering him in the box under the clam shell